• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
then a soldier bursts in "sir!!! alarm spotted near out perimeter!!!"

"send the whole assault team with the elite five, kill on sight, no mercy" he said @Wasteful Bucket @Yappi

4 choppers and over 50 men were sent all armed and ready with the elite five to the site and they start mowing down zombies from the air

Tal glared at Nina and yanked her up, throwing her over a shoulder. "I will then," she insisted. "Rust!" The dog came to her side.

Dice starts at the alarm."What is that?" She yells over the noise. Realizing everyone was running, Dice glances at Tal and Nathan for instructions in time to see them oreparing to leave."Whats happening?"

Nathan shook his head. "I don't know," he admitted. "But we've got to leave. Come on." He offered a hand to her.

"sir we're being shot!!!" "shoot em back!!!" and by that moment, all of the guns and sniper rifles were aimed to butch and they all fired in automatic mode @Wasteful Bucket (that's how you know you fucked up)

At the sound of gunfire, Nathan flinched. Tal turned sharply, eyes wide. "Nathan!" She yelled over the din. "Listen — Nathan — get up! You can't do this now—"

AJ

"Doc tell me, is there a chance I can join your task force. I am tired off the group I'm in and I have millitary training. I was going to join but a got a wife before and became a carpenter. Trust me if you let me join I would be the deadliest man in this building" I say in a tone "if you won't because of my mental state I understand" I really don't though, a merciless killer and a deadly one to add that would be useful to him...

Yappi said:
AJ
"Doc tell me, is there a chance I can join your task force. I am tired off the group I'm in and I have millitary training. I was going to join but a got a wife before and became a carpenter. Trust me if you let me join I would be the deadliest man in this building" I say in a tone "if you won't because of my mental state I understand" I really don't though, a merciless killer and a deadly one to add that would be useful to him...
"... no... not the task force, i have shut down the project a long time ago, i think its time to reactivate it, will you be the man, of the project 'z-soldier'? by saying yes you are implying to say yes to an experimental serum that will only work to some people, it will increase your muscle mass, making you able to have more stamina, you become faster, stronger, more powerful, but there is a chance you may die" he said (basically modifying the cure he made to a weapon mixed with the zombie virus)

"Sure, besides we Irish have strong genetics. But one thing, I'm not getting a crew cut" I say the last part in a serious voice. "Just give me the injection when your ready I guess"

Nathan had since been driven to his knees by the noise, head low, as he tried to block out the sounds of gunfire. Tal was at his side in a moment, desperately trying to drag him up from the floor and leaving Nina with Rust.

Yappi said:
"Sure, besides we Irish have strong genetics. But one thing, I'm not getting a crew cut" I say the last part in a serious voice. "Just give me the injection when your ready I guess"
@Salex

((Someone's flooding the area with zombies. We need to get out. They're shooting outside and Nathan's having a bit of a breakdown from the gunfire. Tal's trying to get him up.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back