• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(sorry im back)

Nina looked at Dice "are you a mean person"

Butch woke from a accidental nap "w-what did i miss"

Nathan grimaced. "So we have to go to the church anyway." He looked at Tal. "I don't trust the girl's brothers. She said they weren't stable. You have your Hawks ready?"

Tal nodded and looked at Butch. "We want to go to the church. If we can go there we can get to the stables. If we can get to the stables we can slip right out from under the army in the night."

Yappi said:
(Well AJ was raped prison style, can't really tone it down, I'll mention it as little as possible though)
I take out my bloodsoakes tourture knife and a photo of my brothers
"hmmm... tell me, what is your full name? and tell me what happened to them" he said @Yappi

Butch says "why are we going to every place the doc knows that is where he found them oh and if we are i have a working car"

Nina looks down sadly "m-mommy was there with me" then anger bursts out and she stabed herself in her arm and smiled "i forget how good this feels!"

Butch says "NINA STOP SOME ONE HELP HER"

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony

I grab her hand "no, that's a bad habit that my brother and I got into once. The rush is not worth it" I see that the damage is done, I sigh and hug her

(@Wasteful Bucket that is alot of bleeding... and my hospital is the only place where she can get proper medical treatment *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*)

"alright... now remember before you were insane, your family, your friends, your brothers, when everything was fine, close your eyes and remember..." he said @Yappi

"Have I mentioned that I have a gun? Sister Marie kept it in her desk. And it's an old-ass catholic church so its built like a fortress." She looks around at everyone to see how theu respond to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tal scoffed. "That's not how you fix it." She went over and jerked the knife away from Nina, kneeled down and stared her in the eye. "Stop crying for attention. I don't want to deal with some stupid infection because you wanna be doted on." She pulled an assortment of items from a bag. "Let me get it. Nathan, break an egg for Rust. Gimme the shell." She grabbed Nina's wrist to look at the wound.

Nathan shook his head. "We aren't staying at the church. It's a stop along the way," he told Butch. "Dice can get us in." He did as Tal told him and nodded to Dice. "Good."

(i'm kinda surprised that dice had no reaction to Nina stabbing her arm)

Butch says "we got to go now! we can't wait" he walks to the garage and fuels up the car"

Harmony

"If doing this makes you a freak then I'm a freak. But I will always Here for you" I hug tighter

AJ

"I always played with my brothers, I was the youngest. After we moved out we never really saw each other. Marcus is a survivalist and the oldest white Johny is the smartest and the middle child"

Nina's eyes dart away and says "p-please stay away i'm the freak i don't want to go back to hurting myself and others!"

Harmony

"No you won't hurt anyone, you may be a freak in your eyes but your not to me. I love you Nina, I can't stand to see you like this. Your no freak your just misguided, your friends and family can help you back on the right path" I say in a caring voice, trying to hug Nina

Yappi said:
Harmony
"If doing this makes you a freak then I'm a freak. But I will always Here for you" I hug tighter

AJ

"I always played with my brothers, I was the youngest. After we moved out we never really saw each other. Marcus is a survivalist and the oldest white Johny is the smartest and the middle child"
"alright, insanity cannot be solved... only reduced, you see, you need to find peace, find something that comforts you, and stick with it... that is all i can help" he said as he stood up and put down the notepad on the table, on the notepad is written "FAILED" @Yappi

((I didnt see the post, but she went to school with a bunch of attention starved kids))

Dice pulls her pack of bandaids from her bag, offering it to Tal awkwardly. She dealt with a lot of kids who did that sort of thing, so she was desensetized to it. "My dad was the Reverend, Ispent a lot of time exploring when he had to do confessionals or private baptisms- theres a lot of cool places," she says with a shrug, scratching at her head absently.

Nina just sat there still and a alarm went off

Butch says "who triggered the alarm!" and went out side to see every pit full of zombies open "CRAP LETS GO NOW"

AJ

"Well tell me what if what gives you happyness also increases your dive into insanity" I see him write failed,"wait a fucking jimmity cricket, you don't know if it's blunt force trauma or insanity and your already writing it off."

Harmony

I start to run with everyone leading them to the church

Tal scoffed and looked at Nathan when she finished on Nina's arm. "Hear that, Q-Tip? Love."

Nathan pushed her shoulder. "Chill out, Tali. Relax," he said in a low voice. "We should get going. I—"

Then the chaos. Tal jerked Nathen to his feet awkwardly — has was nearly a foot taller than her — and set off with her new set of Hawks. "Let's go. Get the food and the kids."

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina just sat there still and a alarm went off
Butch says "who triggered the alarm!" and went out side to see every pit full of zombies open "CRAP LETS GO NOW"

[/QUOTE]
Shit. I turn my heel and I run. I run for my life. Shit. It was tome to get to the church. Now

(Still AFK really. My character is just running with everyone and stuff for now okay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back