• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
"Sure, besides we Irish have strong genetics. But one thing, I'm not getting a crew cut" I say the last part in a serious voice. "Just give me the injection when your ready I guess"
"oh dont worry, no need for that" soldiers then carry him too a machine what looked like the machine that was used for captain america, they put aj in there where machine removed his clothing to only his shorts "thats so it wont rip" then the machine injects a serum to the main parts of the muscle body, the biceps, the pecs, the abs, the thigh and the calves. then the whole machine gets closed up and lights started emissioning from the machine as the doctor kept speaking "10 rads, 20,30,50,90,100,140,230,460,670,830,1000!!!" and the machine shone as hard as it could be @Yappi (you decide if he dies from the much pressure his body suffers or he survives and becomes a literally super-buff guy that is the most powerful in hospital or the whole city)

Dice turned in alarm when Nathan fell to his knees and rushea back over to the two."Is this what he meant by episode?" She asks, reaching down to try helping Tal. She leans in front of Nathan and awkwardly pushes his hair out of his face."Uhh, he said singing helped I think?" She glances at Tal with concern on her face.

Tal nodded. "Yes. Yeah — this is what he meant. The singing —" she hesitated, eyes wild, before sitting next to Dice.

Nathan looked up at her and the others when Dice pushed his hair out of his face, breath ragged and whole body shaking, and shook his head. "I don't — I can't —" he broke off with something like a choked sob.

Tal sang, though her words were mostly lost in the panic and roaring sirens. Nathan stared at her, face contorted in apparent anguish and fear, and he only barely managed to stand when she pulled him up and offered q shoulder to support him. "Someone get the bag of food. Let's go."

Sleipnir said:
Tal nodded. "Yes. Yeah — this is what he meant. The singing —" she hesitated, eyes wild, before sitting next to Dice.
Nathan looked up at her and the others when Dice pushed his hair out of his face, breath ragged and whole body shaking, and shook his head. "I don't — I can't —" he broke off with something like a choked sob.

Tal sang, though her words were mostly lost in the panic and roaring sirens. Nathan stared at her, face contorted in apparent anguish and fear, and he only barely managed to stand when she pulled him up and offered q shoulder to support him. "Someone get the bag of food. Let's go."
"Tal, I can carry him. I'm strong. Do you want me too. Pulling him is going to be hard on you. We need to run now. I'll be surprised if the doc isn't in the church already."

(AJ is my fav character so I'll let him live)

Salex said:
"oh dont worry, no need for that" soldiers then carry him too a machine what looked like the machine that was used for captain america, they put aj in there where machine removed his clothing to only his shorts "thats so it wont rip" then the machine injects a serum to the main parts of the muscle body, the biceps, the pecs, the abs, the thigh and the calves. then the whole machine gets closed up and lights started emissioning from the machine as the doctor kept speaking "10 rads, 20,30,50,90,100,140,230,460,670,830,1000!!!" and the machine shone as hard as it could be @Yappi (you decide if he dies from the much pressure his body suffers or he survives and becomes a literally super-buff guy that is the most powerful in hospital or the whole city)
I feel the needles and its gradual at first but over time the pain increases to the point where it is almost unbearable. I start screaming and trying to get free.

Yappi said:
I feel the needles and its gradual at first but over time the pain increases to the point where it is almost unbearable. I start screaming and trying to get free.
(My new character don't know AJ. But I'd still be sad if AJ died omg)

Tal shook her head, glancing at Mitchell. "No. I've got him," she said in a rough, almost aggressive tone before starting off.

Dice looks to Tal for guidance, and hums softlyalong. She was in church choir her whole life so she caught on easily. She shakes her head at his words."You helped me so its my turn. We need to leave-itll stop when we get out," she says in what she assumed was a soothing voice.

Dice tries to help, humming to herself.

Sleipnir said:
Tal shook her head, glancing at Mitchell. "No. I've got him," she said in a rough, almost aggressive tone before starting off.
"Okay". I back off a bit and give them some space "but if you need me, just let me know if you need me"

I look honestly towards her

Nathan turned his eyes to Dice, though he didn't seem to be fully comprehending anything happening. Tal began moving to the doors. "We could try and pass the church up," Tal suggested. "Get Rust, Mitchell. Nathan was right. We should have cut our losses and gone."

Yappi said:
@Salex

(Nina it so-so with butch plz kill butch i'm gonna make a new person and I"M BACK)

Nina feels herself wake up and says "h-hello" (idk where Nina is)

Sleipnir said:
Nathan turned his eyes to Dice, though he didn't seem to be fully comprehending anything happening. Tal began moving to the doors. "We could try and pass the church up," Tal suggested. "Get Rust, Mitchell. Nathan was right. We should have cut our losses and gone."
I whisrle to the dog and jerk my head to beckon it to come. Which it does obediently

Dice's mouth quirks downwards slightly."I think the church is our best bet, I also really want to go kind of..." She trails off, not mentioning that she wanted to see if her father were there. Her big brother and mother may even be there, and even if she pretends she doesn't miss them she's honestly a frightened child without their parents.

Tal nodded. "I trust you then. Let's get out of here. To the church." She made her way to the doors. "Think we can get through?"

Rust nosed Nina with a short, little bark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleipnir said:
Tal nodded. "I trust you then. Let's get out of here. To the church." She made her way to the doors. "Think we can get through?"
"It's a case of damned if we do damned if we don't" I grimace. "We either definatly die here or maybe die out there. I like those odds right now. Let's go"

AJ survives the procedure but is knocked out due to pain, he sits in the machine unconscious.

@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Dice straightens a bit under the praise. She breaks off from the two and hefts her bat."I got this, I'll check it out for you two--No guns." She smiles and waits a moment before moving ahead.

Tal nodded. She followed the others, looking out the doors. "Well, I suppose you're right." She looked at Nathan, clearly concerned. "We're going to be fine. We always do," she whispered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back