• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"well then we grab what we can and scrap the place, maybe rig it to explode. If we run we live to fight another day"

"no no no no no, there's a group f normal survivors there. My brothers even live there, but don't tell them I'm there sister" I say with a grin

Last edited by a moderator:
Dice was very pleased with Tal's words, grinning from ear to ear.

"The name's Dice," she informs Tal, following the group with renewed energy and brand new shoes. Today was a surprisingly good day.

At the compound or whatever, Dice was following Tal and Nathan around like a lost puppy. The only difference is that she had a lot more lip than any puppy would. Her eyes light up at the prospect of more weapons, and she holds her precious bat up to her chest--This was her lucky bat when she was on the school team and it remained lucky after the zed.

Yappi said:
"no no no no no, there's a group f normal survivors there. My brothers even live there, but don't tell them I'm there sister" I say with a grin
"Ohhkayyy. Sounds weird but, yeah, that's sounds cool then. Does the Doc know about the church?"

"You said earlier your family has a history of mental disturbance," Nathan turned, looking at the little girl. "I don't want any part of that. I've had enough of wild people. Tal's about all I can handle.

Tal nodded. "If we can kill them, good. Why not bring survivors here? We can't keep weapons in the church."

Sleipnir said:
"You said earlier your family has a history of mental disturbance," Nathan turned, looking at the little girl. "I don't want any part of that. I've had enough of wild people. Tal's about all I can handle.
Tal nodded. "If we can kill them, good. Why not bring survivors here? We can't keep weapons in the church."
"Because this Doc Dude knows that we're here, probably. It's a death wish coming here in the first place"

AJ

Once I got home with Jason. I followed the general direction that the helicopter went and went to the hospital that the army is at, maybe this doc and help me?

Shayla

"AJ was hurt really bad, he went off the deep end but what I don't understand is how he knows he isn't right and tries to fix it yet he still often kills and tortures for pleasure"

Nathan looked around the group. "That doesn't address your brothers," he pressed. "Dice and I — do you think we could handle moving under fire again? She's as messed up as me at this point. You saw what happens to me when guns start going off."

Tal looked around, sitting down. "We could still get out with the horses. Leave this town."

Yappi said:
AJ
Once I got home with Jason. I followed the general direction that the helicopter went and went to the hospital that the army is at, maybe this doc and help me?

Shayla

"AJ was hurt really bad, he went off the deep end but what I don't understand is how he knows he isn't right and tries to fix it yet he still often kills and tortures for pleasure"
"Run that one by me again? He OFTEN kills and tortures people. Right okay. I'll be avoiding him then." I shudder. People like that were the bane of my existence. I couldn't stand them anymore

Yappi said:
AJ

Shayla

( @Salex )

Harmony

"Hm, well we have little choice. We stay and everyone but very possibly me and Nina survive as they want us. Of course they may just shoot us. We could run and live a while longer atleast"

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Hm, well we have little choice. We stay and everyone but very possibly me and Nina survive as they want us. Of course they may just shoot us. We could run and live a while longer atleast"
"I don't fancy getting captured any time

Soon" I agree. "So who knows how to

Get to this church?"

"I do, so does Nina!" I say pointing to the road "it's a long walk though"

(Let's wait for everyone to get back, especially @Salex )

Nathan threw a helpless look at Tal, but she just shook her head. "In this world, blood letting is the same as confidence. You can't do that. No one will listen. But I can fight if we need to get out," she told him quietly.

Yappi said:
"I do, so does Nina!" I say pointing to the road "it's a long walk though"
(Let's wait for everyone to get back, especially @Salex )
"Okay cool" I say but I sit down "I think we've got some time to rest. Were going to need to run. We need full energy"

(Waitin')

Tal sat down to work on the harness for Rust, often checking the leather against the big dog's chest and shoulders while Nathan fiddled with her new set of tomahawks. He seemed distracted to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back