• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
"THATS IT!" he walked to the back door and shot some solider "come on we are going to base"
Nina says "well come on" and runs with butch

[/QUOTE]
"Fucking shit" I say as I follow suit. What the good Christ were they doing. One of us was going to get caught or die doing this.

WantYourSoul said:
"Oh," Dice says, completely out of her aspect with what he was saying. Finally, she says the first thing that comes to mind,"I guess I really didn't have to go to school to learn stuff." She looks around, catching sight of Tal."She's pretty, how old is she?" Calm down, Dice, don't be so quick to jump into the friend wagon just because they're pretty and young.
She picks her custom bat up from where she had dropped it, a wicked looking thing it was. She had driven multiple train spikes through the bat to create an improvised mace. She whistles softly at the comment of no meds."I'm running short on mine, but I can share. "

@Sleipnir
"Tal? She's—" He paused and turned, calling to Tal. "—17?"

"18," she replied.

Nathan nodded. He looked on the mace with something between admiration and concern. A savage looking thing that was. "No, I couldn't take them. You need them, not me. Not as bad."

Tal grinned and stood, going to Dice and Nathan. "Come on, Pretty Boy," she said cheerfully. He scoffed and stood.

"You haven't used that one in awhile," he noted. She just shrugged. Nathan turned to Dice. "You want to come?"

I get my bag and run after Butch and Nina "What's it? What are we doing, we're going to get shot!"

Yappi said:
I get my bag and run after Butch and Nina "What's it? What are we doing, we're going to get shot!"
"I'm thinking the same thing" I grumble whilst running next to Harmony "why. Why are we following these two looney bins" I laugh.

"Once we get clear of these guys we can get the hell outta Dodge," Tal said. "I've got an idea. Q-Tip, get your bags."

Nathan picked up the grocery bags and looked at Dice. "I'm Nathan, by the way."

"that's nice and all but I can't really run with my leg" I say as pain flares up in my slowly healin leg "that and we are sorrounded"

Nina picks Harmy and says "i got you"

Butch reaches the base and says "ah home at last"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Butch says "wanna blow up a base? and i have a defendable base"

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah yeah sure, you just lead the way without leading us into their hands that would be A-OK. Fantastic ".

The statement was dripping with sarcasm.

Dice frowns slightly,"I just turned 15." She seemed to puff out her chest a bit, as if proving that even if she were young she wasn't to be treated like a child."I knew some kid who went to public school and used to sell them to the other kids. It could help, 'sall I'm saying."

As Tal neared, Dice's eyes went a little big and she couldn't help but snicker at the nickname.

The offer of joining them was undeniable, a cool girl who was good with weapons and--that guy.

She smiles and nods,"hell yeah I would!" She was a little too eager.

Butch leads them to a room in the main building with weapons galore "take what you want"

Nina runs to a pistol and says "MINE!"

WantYourSoul said:
Dice frowns slightly,"I just turned 15." She seemed to puff out her chest a bit, as if proving that even if she were young she wasn't to be treated like a child."I knew some kid who went to public school and used to sell them to the other kids. It could help, 'sall I'm saying."
As Tal neared, Dice's eyes went a little big and she couldn't help but snicker at the nickname.

The offer of joining them was undeniable, a cool girl who was good with weapons and--that guy.

She smiles and nods,"hell yeah I would!" She was a little too eager.
Tal grinned. "I think I'll like you," she insisted. Nathan nodded and scratched Rust on the head.

"Well, now or never," he announced. "Let's go. Tali, ho."

And they took off after the others for the base. They arrived in decent enough shape. Tal looked at Butch. "You have weapons! C'mon, Mace Girl, Q-Tip! We need to get in there!" She pushed her wavy brown hair back and didn't wait, rummaging through the weapons til she found some tomahawks. "These are nice."

Nathan walked over and took just a knife and holster. "A harness for Rust would be nice. Butch, is there leather here? Tal can work with it."

Butch says "for you Nathan the leather is in the sleeping quarters and Tal i got better tomahawks" pulls out a sharped pair of camo colored tomahawks

Nina looked at the three she sees Dice "hello who are you" she still had her pistol in her hand

I lean on Nina as I half run back to the base, when we go into the weapon room a see nothing that I like so I stick to my revolver...or as AJ called it a 'Lady Gun'. "Nice to be back! Do you think the doc will attack?"

Yappi said:
I lean on Nina as I half run back to the base, when we go into the weapon room a see nothing that I like so I stick to my revolver...or as AJ called it a 'Lady Gun'. "Nice to be back! Do you think the doc will attack?"
"If the doc ever finds out where we are, I expect so. But he might not ever know. "

I start to sharpen my sword on the concrete floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Butch says to Harmony "of course i do that is why i have this" he pulls out the button that launched the missiles and says 'aimed right at there base"

Nina looked aat Mitchell and says "they know where this place is this is where they found us first"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
Butch says to Harmony "of course i do that is why i have this" he pulls out the button that launched the missiles and says 'aimed right at there base"
Nina looked aat Mitchell and says "they know where this place is this is where they found us first"

[/QUOTE]
"Well fuck a freaking duck" I sigh. "Well maybe he's thick and won't look here again?"

Tal grinned. "Oh, man. Let me feel the weight on them. Got any wooden targets?" She took one, playing with the weight. She wasn't crazy about the military colors, but a good throwing ace was a good throwing axe. "There are stables at the edge of town, you know. We could pack the horses aand get out."

Nathan sat down with the leather and nodded. "Horses and logistics, though. That's a lot of feeding and weight. Have you ever dealt with a horse with lamentitis? Bad business."

Butch says "get ready i just heard their radio and it said they were on they way

Nina goes to Butch and says "Where is my teddy" she had a smirk

"I think we should just kill them all with missles right now" I say with the insanity that most Johnsons have

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
Butch says "get ready i just heard their radio and it said they were on they way
Nina goes to Butch and says "Where is my teddy" she had a smirk

[/QUOTE]
Yappi said:
"I think we should just kill them all with missles right now" I say with the insanity that most Johnsons have
"We're going to need a strategy. Or they'll storm us. There's not many of us. But there's a shit tonne of them. Missiles. Missiles might work but if we miss fire then we're buggered"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back