• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
(Harmony and Nina are charging the soilders and will proboly get knocked out, AJ just blew up the tunnel to the bandit after helping Jason and Jaquin get out)
(Ok but where are u? Ear the forest? In a city?)

Nina took a sharp left and ran in the way of the Supermarket

Butch saw Nina and yelled "GO BACK"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina took a sharp left and ran in the way of the Supermarket
Butch saw Nina and yelled "GO BACK"

[/QUOTE]
(Where's Nina and Butch? Where am I? What planet are we on? What?)

Chika had gotten lost yet again. She was quite frustrated but suddenly heard gunfire and a lot of it too. Her curiousity was sparked and she heads towards the direction of the city.

Shayla happened to to be wandering aroud looking for some zombies, or killers as she calls them. She also heard gunfire and wanted in on the action. So she too ran towards the gunfire. The two females end up running into each other and teaming up. They worked together in previously to this.

@Anyone around

(@AidanCee we are at the super market near the building we stayed at)

Nina ran into the Market and to butch "hi we are here to help"

Butch sighs "i told you to go back but ok"

I keep firing. Taking Out a few, but the bullets soon fade fast. I go inside looking for bullets.

Could I find any? Could I balls. I run into the street, covered by old cars, bins, hydrants anything.

Kicking open a shop door, I pray I come across some form of bullet. I hit the jackpot as I open a Army Surplus store.

It's been raided. It's almost bear, but there has to be something useful left in here.

Harmony

I see Nina run into the super market so I follow, trying not to get shot or knocked out of course. I run through the dots and close them behind me to see Butch and Nina "Hia Butch, so we're still being chased huh"

Butch says "yeah i guess but please let me considerate go make out with your girlfriend or something"

Nina blushes and says "i-i would l-like that" she look at Harmony

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]( we are all in a super market exept @AidianCee)

[/QUOTE]
I find a small overturned box. Bullets. Thank goodness for that. I pick them up and run out of the store. Dodging bullets left right and centre.

I see some movement in the supermarket and find its best to head there. I grab a shopping trolley from the car park. Not the best protection in the world. But it provided a shield until I got in.

I threw my bullets to Butch.

"Look what I found" I say with a wink

"Mitchell can you watch Nina and Harmony"

Nina she says "we don't need a babysitter!"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
"Mitchell can you watch Nina and Harmony"
Nina she says "we don't need a babysitter!"

[/QUOTE]
"Sure" I smile. "It's not babysitting. It's making sure you don't die-sitting!"

Nina says sad "now i can't do what i wanted to do with Harmy-" she covers her mouth and says "j-just kissing"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina says sad "now i can't do what i wanted to do with Harmy-" she covers her mouth and says "j-just kissing"

[/QUOTE]
"I love the fact your ok doing "stuff" when people who want to kill us are outside. But go ahead I won't look" I say half sarcastically turning away.

WantYourSoul said:
A moment of hesitation, then her wild and reckless side kicked in and she untucked herself from her hiding spot. Old confidence was slowly returning, which is a reaussuring thing."Does it happen to you?" She asks him, halting right at the entrancs. She didnt feel safe leaving it, but knew she had to.
Nathan leaned back and pushed a pale curl out of his face. "Sort of," he told her, a hand on Rust — the dog's — neck. "It's not quite the same I don't think. PTSD, you know... Got pretty badly messed up."

Tal huffed, looking out at the enemies outside. She glanced at Butch, clearly irritated. "You know, for once I'd like a one-to-one fight. I'm useless against so many freakin' armed men." She pulled a small axe off her back and showed it to Butch before turning and throwing it, watching as the axe hit a shoulder blade-first squarely in the neck. "Now how do I get it back?" She grumbled. "I want a weapon shop. We outta find a city sometime soon."

Sleipnir said:
Nathan leaned back and pushed a pale curl out of his face. "Sort of," he told her, a hand on Rust — the dog's — neck. "It's not quite the same I don't think. PTSD, you know... Got pretty badly messed up."
Tal huffed, looking out at the enemies outside. She glanced at Butch, clearly irritated. "You know, for once I'd like a one-to-one fight. I'm useless against so many freakin' armed men." She pulled a small axe off her back and showed it to Butch before turning and throwing it, watching as the axe hit a shoulder blade-first squarely in the neck. "Now how do I get it back?" She grumbled. "I want a weapon shop. We outta find a city sometime soon."
"I've just come from a weapon shop" I groan "looted. Looted except for that box of bullets over there. We were late to the party"

AidanCee said:
"I love the fact your ok doing "stuff" when people who want to kill us are outside. But go ahead I won't look" I say half sarcastically turning away.
I blush lightly "well when you have the risk of being captured and cut open you make every moment count"

Yappi said:
I blush lightly "well when you have the risk of being captured and cut open you make every moment count"
"Your like Three!" I say, I knew they were older. But they were so young to be thinking this way.

AidanCee said:
"Your like Three!" I say, I knew they were older. But they were so young to be thinking this way.
"I survived on my own for a year, that and im Ten" I say getting upset

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back