• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was caught. Dice scrambles backwards, further into the recess of the fallen shelves."You can leave me alone its fine I'm human! God please dont experiment on me..." Her voice cracks as her back hits the end of the little cave the shelf had made. She was small, so maybe he couldnt fit. But then again... He may shoot her... Feeling tears begin to well up in her eyes, Dice shakes her head angrily. Out of frustration that her eyes wouldnt clear, the tears fell from her eyes and she angrily wipes them clear. Never show fear, she read that in a class assignment about Sun-Tzu and maybe it would save her now.

@Sleipnir

Butch left and walked to the store where he meet Dice "hey kid you here" he hears her and Nathan "Nathan? is that you"

Last edited by a moderator:
With a loudspeaker, a trooper shouted "PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM YOUR SURROUNDED!" he said to butch @Wasteful Bucket

Amber

-=-=((In one of the beds in the basement at the church))=-=-

Amber had finished her bread and realized she hadn't rested for a few days. She went to the basement to see a couple of beds. Amber layed down in one of them, it was probably as comfy as beds from prison so it wasn't that hard for her to fall asleep hugging her scythe tightly.

-=-=((General Post))=-=-

"I don't know Nina" I get out my handgun "fight and we will die, we can't stay in her forever. What should we do, we gotta think!"

Jaqluin

-=-=((On the streets walking back to the church))=-=-

Jaqluin rolled her eyes at Marcus, "I think you got the wrong grandparents mister, because my grandparents never left my parent's side until my parent's became rich and then they bought my grandparents a mansion guarded by body guards." Jaqluin then thought seems like almost all those brothers tries to relate when they have nothing to relate about.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus

"Really now? I would have a word with my grand pa but i believe he has a bad case of death" I say suprised, coulda swore he told that story a thousand times

WantYourSoul said:
She was caught. Dice scrambles backwards, further into the recess of the fallen shelves."You can leave me alone its fine I'm human! God please dont experiment on me..." Her voice cracks as her back hits the end of the little cave the shelf had made. She was small, so maybe he couldnt fit. But then again... He may shoot her... Feeling tears begin to well up in her eyes, Dice shakes her head angrily. Out of frustration that her eyes wouldnt clear, the tears fell from her eyes and she angrily wipes them clear. Never show fear, she read that in a class assignment about Sun-Tzu and maybe it would save her now.

@Sleipnir
Nathan stared into the shadows where Dice must be hidden. She sounded frenzied; as much as him. He thought of Tal. "Hey, I am too," he said as cheerfully as he could. "I won't hurt you." He looked up when he heard Butch. "Yes," he called. "It's me."

She was feeling the frantic beginnings of a panic attack coming on and began pawing in a frenzied manner to find her anti-anxiety medication so she doesnt break down in the middle of this mess. She rifles through her bag, breathing hitching at the sound of the other man's voice. Paranoia lances through the young girl, she was much to young to be dealing with this. The mention of their imminent death causes the girl to whimper suddenly and she abandons her search in return to curling in on herself and hiding her face in her knees as more tears threaten to spill.

@Sleipnir

(I love how the doc did a insanity test on Nina but not the person who's family has a Long history of insanity)

Butch hears the whimpers and goes to it "Kid that you" he finds Dice "Kid are you ok!"

Nathan saw what was happening to the girl and, eyes wide, he shook his head and pulled Butch back. "No — no, give her space," he insisted. He looked at her, searching for a way to calm her down. All he could think was Tal's singing for him when he plunged into a PTSD attack. It wasn't like it helped too much, but it gave him something other than the memories to focus on. So he sang. "I'll write you a letter that you'll keep, reminding you your love for me is more than six feet deep you say aloud that you would've been my wife — and right about that time is when I come back to life and let you know... I'll let you know..."

Butch then heard some yelling and fired into the soldiers careful not to hit the girls "i'm sorry for the noise!"

"Dont touch me!" Dice cries out and backs further away from Butch. She began rocking slowly, breathing in ragged, shallow gasps. She was frightened and the fact that she was losing her cool at such a time only heightened her panicked state. She had begun pulling at her hair, trying to force her breathing back to normal. The chaos outside her dark cubby seems to have calmed slightly, and the soft sound of singing began. She always used to listen to music when this sort of thing happened before the zeds rose up.

Dice's frantic rocking and hair pulling slows slightly so she could better hear the notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back