• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does she have a pill or something!" still shooting the army "FUCK" he threw a

grenade

Nathan smiled a bit when she seemed to calm down — a slightly uneven smile. "I was faking my own suicide, because I know you loved me. You just never realized. I'll walk in that room — see your eyes open so wide, open so wide... Because you know... You will never leave my side, til the day that I die for the first time. And we'll laugh — yeah, we'll laugh and we will cry - so overjoyed with our love that's so alive.." He paused. "...A love that's so alive."

He was hoping it would calm her down enough that she could get to her medication. He was quiet for a bit, ignoring Butch's harsh commentary, then said to Dice quietly, "...Me too. I get it."

Dice could feel her fear slowly ebbing with each passing chord. Finally, coherent thoughts began to filter through the haze of discordant panic and she whimpers softly, and then sniffles. She was trying to monitor her breathing, it had slowed to only the occasional hitch at that point. With shaking hands, the girl reached into her messenger bag and retrieved her pills.

"S-sorry you had to deal with that," she says finally, the roughness in her voice replaced by a quiet and halting one. She begins to scrub at her face, vainly trying to remove any evidence that she had had an attack at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
WantYourSoul said:
Dice could feel her fear slowly ebbing with each passing chord. Finally, coherent thoughts began to filter through the haze of discordant panic and she whimpers softly, and then sniffles. She was trying to monitor her breathing, it had slowed to only the occasional hitch at that point. With shaking hands, the girl reached into her messenger bag and retrieved her pills.
"S-sorry you had to deal with that," she says finally, the roughness in her voice replaced by a quiet and halting one. She begins to scrub at her face, vainly trying to remove any evidence that she had had an attack at all.
Nathan gestured with his head, his wild blond falling in his face. "I muddle through," he told her. "Come on out. We won't hurt you. We need to find a way out of here."

A moment of hesitation, then her wild and reckless side kicked in and she untucked herself from her hiding spot. Old confidence was slowly returning, which is a reaussuring thing."Does it happen to you?" She asks him, halting right at the entrancs. She didnt feel safe leaving it, but knew she had to.

I scaled the roof like a chimpanzee. Being alone for so long had its benefits it seemed. With someone's gun, I didn't know who's. I say there behind the frieze and waited

"Just come any fucking close" I said under my breath.

Butch still shooting into the crowd and say "The missles! that'll get 'em" he looks around for the button

(well butch is surronded can you sneak him out)

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
(Thanks i hope so.. So whats going on and how ca I join for a bit?)
(Erm... I think. THINK we're shooting at a herd of militaristic soldiers from that barrack. I'm on the roof, cos I'm cool like that. Do you have any characters from the soldiers side?)

AidanCee said:
(Erm... I think. THINK we're shooting at a herd of militaristic soldiers from that barrack. I'm on the roof, cos I'm cool like that. Do you have any characters from the soldiers side?)
(Nope. I just got two, shayla ad chika xD )

(Harmony and Nina are charging the soilders and will proboly get knocked out, AJ just blew up the tunnel to the bandit after helping Jason and Jaquin get out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back