• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaqluin and Jason had made it halfway to the exit with the bandits gaining on them steadily readying their clubs. The sounds of running could be heard from Jaqluin and Jason.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin let out a breath of relief to see they weren't going to shoot, but she heard noises behind her and saw a bandit getting closer and closer fast. She darted away (AKA a few inches) when she was put down breathing heavily hoping Jason won't lose her backpack. Fear began to cloud over Jaqluin's eyes against as she ran.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

-=-=((Nearbt
@Yappi))=-=-

The 3 brothers start to go ban through the tunnel "we have the tunnel rigged to blow, trap them all in there" I say as I check behind me for bandits, trying to shoot them and pin them down with my smg. They start to run over some bear traps we put behind us.

"Youre the crazy one!" She whisper-shouts at Butch and takes off in the opposite direction. Back exit wouldnt be guarded, right? If she can find the exit that is.

Nina wakes up and looks around "really! no no no no no!"

Butch says "kid? kid? damn she left we have to find her"

Dice was panicking, looking frantically for a hiding spot. She was in the produce section, thinking the freezers may yield results.

Jason ran to meet the group half way, he started to slice the bandits down. He smiled as he used his other hand to bring out a gun and started to shoot them as well, he frowned as he looked at the others.

@Yappi @CellistCat606

Nathan looked around, hands shaking, and he picked up a bag of white onions. "I'm faking my own suicide — because I know you love me... You just haven't realized..." He turned slowly, looking down at Rust before heading to another section.

The bandits one by one fell dead on the ground. Soon 7 dead corpses were laying on the ground.

Jaqluin

When Jaqluin reached the end she sat down next to the 3 men's legs (toung twister xD ). She looked behind her to see only Jason running. She let out a breath of relief as the fear poured down the drain from her eyes (Metaphors xD ). Jaqluin stood up waited for Jason to get back and while she waited she asked the two strangers next to Johnny "What's your names? Mine's the one and only Jaqluin Bors." She then flung her backwards for a sassy hair flip.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason walked back and smiled "You ok, ya were pretty scared back there. We should head back to the church," he said putting away the bloody machete and holstering the gun. He whistled as he didn't wait for an answer, walking to the exit.

@Yappi @CellistCat606

Dice heard the man before she saw him, squeaking and leaping back into the shadow of a toppled shelving unit. Shit shit shit. Singing army murderer. At least my death will sound pretty.

@Sleipnir

The brothers walk out with Jason and Amy, when everyone is out they detonate the C4 blocking the tunnel.

Marcus

"AJ and Johny, we are the Johnson brothers. You might have heard of us, our family used to be apart of the Irish Mob"

Yappi said:
The brothers walk out with Jason and Amy, when everyone is out they detonate the C4 blocking the tunnel.
-=-=((Jaqluin: "My name is Jaqluin! Not Amy, Amy is too bland of a name."))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin rolled her eyes at Jason "I'm only 10 years old give me a break!" She took note that the other two people names were AJ and Marcus. "Sorry ,but the only people I ever see in the news is me." She flips her hair once again as a sassy hair flip.

-=-=((@White Shamrock and
@Yappi))=-=-

WantYourSoul said:
Dice heard the man before she saw him, squeaking and leaping back into the shadow of a toppled shelving unit. Shit shit shit. Singing army murderer. At least my death will sound pretty.

@Sleipnir
"I'll write you a letter that you'll keep, reminding you your love for me—" Natham's voice died in his throat when he heard the sound of movement. He dropped to his knees beside Rust, shaking with wide eyes. "...Hello...?" He called tentatively. "I won't hurt you. —God, please be human, and a nice one," he added, voice shaking.

Marcus

"I remember the story of my grandfather killing your grandparents, just so ya know they died as they lived...a bitch" I say laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back