• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus

I load my shotguns, and grab all the land mines and bear traps I can. I go into our armory and find some Kevlar. "Everyone put on Long sleeves and thick shirts, if the kidknapped people lots of times then they will use tranquilizers"

-=-=((Amber: -sighs- "Isn't it amazing how everyone is improving their personality and I'm just improving my combat skills with my scythe?"))=-=-

The three brothers load into the car and put on What is love-Hadaway into the radio as they drive to the supermarket that AJ found.

Butch then bursts out laughing "y-your funny kid come with me to my group" he starts to walk out "or are ya Chicken"

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: -sighs- "Isn't it amazing how everyone is improving their personality and I'm just improving my combat skills with my scythe?"))=-=-
(Jason: What have you been living on for the past.....week, you've been training for a while)

The bandit mumbled something as the sounds of keys dangling could be heard.

Jaqluin

"So I'm going to die the same way a bunch of cowboys died? Ugh! I'd rather die in the chemistry lab not in a stupid gun standoff with dramatic guitar music in the background." Jaqluin crossed her arms from being annoyed of the thought.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

-=-=((Need a hint?))=-=-

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Jason: What have you been living on for the past.....week, you've been training for a while)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Amber: "Correction, CellistCat606 had me invisible for 6 days."))=-=-

Jason jumped "Gun...stand off," he said bringing out his revolver, and pointing it at the mans head. He fired and grabbed the keys, he unlocked his cell and walked out. He grinned as he unlocked Jaqluin's door "Jaq you can thank me later," he said tucking them away, grabbing Jaqluin and running, trying to find an exit.

(I knew!)

@CellistCat606

The brothers stop at the store and go inside, we unload all of or weaponry from the car including plastic explosives,grenades,machine guns, and Kevlar. They walk inside the store.

@CellistCat606

Amber

Amber began to open her eyes as she noticed her scythe was right where her scar from the battle with bandits was. Amber made a glare at the scythe and yelled "COME ON!?" At the top of her lungs. Amber looked to see the blood falling out of her cheek again so she went looking for toilet paper. She found some in the restroom and rubbed her cheek with it for a good 20 seconds. After she finished she threw the toilet paper away in the trash and walked out of the rest room. Amber saw some more stale bread in the storage room and took a loaf. She then climbed all the way up to the rooftop and began eating her late night snack.

-=-=((General Post))=-=-

5 Bandits heard the gunshot and started to run towards the jail cells, the sounds of shoes clomping on the ground could be heard.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin watched the man die in front of her. When her door was unlocked she jumped onto Jason's back and yelled "GO! GO! GO!"

-=-=((Can you find your gear?))=-=-

The 3 brothers walk into the tunnels and go down the tunnel leaving traps behind us incase we have to retreat. We start to see the end, we ready our guns,grenades, setting C4 to collapse the tunnel.

@CellistCat606

@AidanCee or others i didnt mention, how did you get in my 5 foot concrete wall and heavily guarded perimeter without my permission? if you didnt go to my place sorry but how did you get in? i mean i never gave permission for my men to let anybody in except beats and girly)

Jason ran but stopped seeing there gear, he grabbed it and threw the bag on his back. He started to hear the people coming and found a exit. He jolted towards it, trying his best to hide in the shadows without being noticed. He let out a sighed before looking at Jaqluin as he crept out.

@CellistCat606

Dice halts, running shoes dangling from her fingers."Did you just call me chixken? Im a sensible girl and you cant pull the Hey Kid Want Some Candy? Jusy get in my nondescript pedo van. No thanks," she sneers at him and begins chanhing her shoes, exposing bloody socks with open blisters oozing blood.

When they got to the end of the tunnel there was wooden door with a sign on it that reads BEWARE and writing in blood under it that also reads Today's special is:. To their left there is an empty crate with the remains of a rat inside of it. To their right there's two stakes, one with a human's head (not a bandit's) on the end of the stake getting stabbed straight through the center of her head with a katana, the other one has the head of a grizzly bear on the end of the stake that had the upper left quarter of it's head ripped off with 14-19 flies swarming around both of the dead, lifeless, heads. Below them there is a stone path leading to the door. Underneath the crate and the two stakes is plain old clay.

-=-=((

@Yappi))=-=-

"ok good luck with the doc that with test on you oh and we have two girls about 10 so come i don't want anyone to get hurt"

-=-=((Maybe I should just stay quiet

xD ))=-=-

One of the bandits noticed Jason and shot his gun near his head, the man tried to shoot again but the gun was jammed. The bandits began to turn the corner.

Jason had run into the hallways from earlier when he had first entered this place and began to back track.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin couldn't help but giggle when they went over a speed bump. After she giggled she immediately regretted it and pretended that it never happened as she held onto Jason as the gunshot went by his head.

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ is surprisingly smiling by this while Johny throws up, Marcus is ok with it. They walk down further, trying to find the bandits. They have a one official instruction right now, kill all sum bitches.

Straightening, Dice throws her old loafers to the ground and stares him down with hands on hips."Do you have candy?" She finslly asks, as if pop or fundip would change her mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back