• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]" i dont know you!"

[/QUOTE]
"Harmony" I say in the most stern voice I can. "Leave her for a bit. She's forgotten who we are, probably because of the blow to her head. Her memory should come back. But right now it's very stressful for her"

Tal sighed and stood up. "There's no food here. Q-Tip, are you okay to cook if someone goes out to raid?"

Nathan looked up at her, standing tentatively and pushing a light, wild curl out of his face. "I think so. I think — I think I might be able to go myself."

Butch went out to get food and water for everyone and says to himself "shit my team is dead and Nina has a condition and we are being hunted just great" he is at a supermarket and is looking through the isles

Amy lost the chopper and sighed "I CAN'T DO THIS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!" She said as she let her body slowly fall onto a wall, she had her head in her lap. She softly cried, and covered her body in her jacket.

@ anyone

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket](@White Shamrock we escaped and nina lost her memory she is in a building)

[/QUOTE]
(I know I read, Jesus you guys get a lot done with only 3 people xD ,)

Tal was up immediately. "I'm going in with her." She didn't wait for a response and took her supplies and went to Nina's door, knocking. "Hey," she called quietly. "I bet your head must hurt, right? I can help."

Nathan squeezed his eyes shut and then looked around. "Right. Food. Who wants to come with me?"

Nina opens the door and flops on the bed "OW WHAT IS HAPPENING"

Butch has only found a half filled water bottle and some corn "damn"

Last edited by a moderator:
Amy grabbed her katana and growled "I'm on my own again, just like the beginning. This is what happened when you get god damn attached," she said as she walked into a market and looted it, she took anything she could fine.

"You have 'amnesia' they called it, you forgot some things because you were hit across the head. I think that may be healing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back