• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"By making others do the dirty work for him?" Nathan scoffed disdainfully. He stood up to follow Mitchell.

Sleipnir said:
"By making others do the dirty work for him?" Nathan scoffed disdainfully. He stood up to follow Mitchell.
"Yeah, most psychos have "oaths" to. It's not a badge of legitimacy. Now is everyone coming or not?"

Lenord walked off then two gunshots were heard and and a yelp

Nina was in the lab and shot Leornd in the balls twice "haha don't you dare go tell the doc"

Girly said "my god what happened!"

Butch was outside and said "lets go"

Yappi said:
"Ok get your sleep" I kiss Nina and walk over to the new people. "Hi my name Shayla" I say with a smile
(Ok i havent been monitoring this since I have been busy with irl stuff and other rps but im sure I said u couldnt use that name. My character already has that name once my finals are over im bringing all my characters back. Please change the name shayla)

Nathan nodded and glanced at Tal expectantly. She hesitated, then nodded. "Rust; come on, boy." She stiffened at the sound of gunshots and was at Nathan's side, a hand around his wrist. "Come on," she said quietly.

Nathan closed his eyes, face creased with obvious distress. "Get me out of here, Tali." His voice was quiet and strained.

"Little girl?! Are you okay" I run to her and find her with a gun and a bloke on the floor having been shot in the nutsack

"Jesus Christ" I bawk.

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina says "he was gonna tell the doc you were here lets go"

[/QUOTE]
"Jesus, yep sure lets get out of here"

I put my arm around the girl and give her a slight push to encourage her to move quickly.

Harmony

I run up to Nina,I see that she shot him "why did you shoot him?" (It's a name change so would you have it story or just kinda go with it?)

Tal had practically dragged Nathan out of the complex and into the city streets before he failed altogether, collapsing to his knees and breath shuddering and uncontrolled. "Nathan — Nathan it's alright. You've got to get up now," Tal whispered, sitting in front of him.

Tal watched the others. "Hang on—!" She yelled, and Rust, who was with them, started barking.

"Nathan, get up," she begged again. "We've got to get away from here."

Nina says "ye-" then gets a shotgun to the back of the head

"Thats for Lenord" she then shot herself

"my GOD my whole team is dead or dieing"

(Did you just kill Nina?)

I go to Ninas body and on my knees, "wake up, wake up Nina" I shake her body hopelessly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back