• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
then Nina was forced down and sceramed and a slap was heard from the inside "HELP SOMEONE"

Beast started to beat her senseless "YOU DON'T TALK TO OTHERS"

Tal looked at Mitchell, then at Nathan with markedly more concern. His face had gone pale. "...Forced? You mean — with guns and weapons." He looked at the others.

"Do you need help?" Tal asked.

Then someone yelled behind the girl and Nathan stood up and backed away, shaking. Tal retrieved her tomahawks. As soon as she was taken away, she yelled, "Rust!" And the red dog was with her, and in she went without hesitation. Nathan stood by, frozen for some time before following.

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]then Nina was forced down and sceramed and a slap was heard from the inside "HELP SOMEONE"
Beast started to beat her senseless "YOU DON'T TALK TO OTHERS"

[/QUOTE]
I bang my hands on the gate at the sound of screaming.

"Get the fuck off her. Come try me, someone your own size. Come on, you cowards come on!" I'm raging. I wasn't confrontational But this took the piss so I felt I had to be.

Nathan hoisted Tal over the gate — rest her she climbed over him — and sent Rust over to her before turning to Mitchell. "You're next. I'll stay here; I can't fight."

Beast stops and out comes the 7'2 300 pound man "you think you can beat me!"

Nina can be seen with her face dripping with blood heavily breathing

Sleipnir said:
Nathan hoisted Tal over the gate — rest her she climbed over him — and sent Rust over to her before turning to Mitchell. "You're next. I'll stay here; I can't fight."
[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
Beast stops and out comes the 7'2 300 pound man "you think you can beat me!"
Nina can be seen with her face dripping with blood heavily breathing

[/QUOTE]
"I don't care how big you think you are, the girl is like ten. Your a fucking coward." I turn to Nathan. "Boost me"

before the fight starts he is pumped with lead and a bloody and bruised man comes out and says "Fuck you Juan"

Nina is fading in and out of consciousness

Tal looked more than a little put off by the mountain of a man for a few moments before recovering herself and slowly kneeling next to Rust. "All men are the same size on their backs," she replied.

Nathan helped Mitchell over with a nod. "Don't let anything happen to her," he said quietly. He looked up, hesitant, at the fence top.

Once the Beast was shot down, Tal covered for a moment before looking at the man responsible. "You both need help," she insisted immediately. "I need to get you both patched up."

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
before the fight starts he is pumped with lead and a bloody and bruised man comes out and says "Fuck you Juan"
Nina is fading in and out of consciousness

[/QUOTE]
I almost fly over the gate and run over to the girl and pick her up and run her to a corner to safety

"What have they DONE to you?" I say with a growl.

The man just laughs and says "no need this fucker is dead all is well and i think Nina needs a little comfort but this is not the worst she has gone through lift up her shrit you will see oh and i'm Butch"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]The man just laughs and says "no need this fucker is dead all is well and i think Nina needs a little comfort but this is not the worst she has gone through lift up her shit you will see oh and i'm Butch"

[/QUOTE]
"Mitchell". I say. "She needs help. He beat her senseless"

"yeah and her blood mother tried to eat her for dinner! just look and see ill get her girlfriend" he walks away

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]"yeah and her blood mother tried to eat her for dinner! just look and see ill get her girlfriend" he walks away

[/QUOTE]
Where the good god have I walked in to? I wonder.

Ten year old being beaten senseless, cannibals, strangely big people.

Oh my god I was going to be killed.

Girly says "i'm Samantha and you will be fine here that cannibal of a mother is dead and her adopted mom is still looking for her" then she said "the doc aint gonna like this

Tal stood up. "Rust. Go get Nathan." She went over to Nina. "Let me have a look at her. Turns out this might not be the place to stay; maybe we should take these guys with us." She paused and turned her blue eyes to Mitchell. "Is you wanna stick around, anyway. A couple mutineers hanging about together's alrught, but I think this little show tells us enough. If you and Butch weren't here —" she looked at the Beast's body. "Well. I'm awfully small to fight that."

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Girly says "i'm Samantha and you will be fine here that cannibal of a mother is dead and her adopted mom is still looking for her" then she said "the doc aint gonna like this

[/QUOTE]
"Ain't gonna like me, or her condition?" I ask. This commune wasn't being painted in the greatest of lights.

Sleipnir said:
Tal stood up. "Rust. Go get Nathan." She went over to Nina. "Let me have a look at her. Turns out this might not be the place to stay; maybe we should take these guys with us." She paused and turned her blue eyes to Mitchell. "Is you wanna stick around, anyway. A couple mutineers hanging about together's alrught, but I think this little show tells us enough. If you and Butch weren't here —" she looked at the Beast's body. "Well. I'm awfully small to fight that."
I look up. "Somethings up around here, some people need rescuing, I can guarantee it. And I don't fancy pussy footing around"

"You he doesn't care for her right now there his exparaments"

Nina wakes up and gets up and walks to the lab

Tal looked between the group. She didn't know what to make of it — she grinned at Mitchell's response. Bolder that Q-Tip. She nodded then turned to the girls sharply. "Experiments? On what—?" She had an idea with what she's been told so far.

Nathan was coming up then, having scaled the fence.

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
"You he doesn't care for her right now there his exparaments"
Nina wakes up and gets up and walks to the lab

[/QUOTE]
Sleipnir said:
Tal looked between the group. She didn't know what to make of it — she grinned at Mitchell's response. Bolder that Q-Tip. She nodded then turned to the girls sharply. "Experiments? On what—?" She had an idea with what she's been told so far.
Nathan was coming up then, having scaled the fence.
"He doesn't scare me" I lie.

Girly walks to the three " well i plan on leaving with the girls and Lenord but i don't think the doc will let us Nina was taking by some of the soidlers here and they put her in a room full of corpses"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Girly walks to the three " well i plan on leaving with the girls and Lenord but i don't think the doc will let us Nina was taking by some of the soidlers here and they put her in a room full of corpses"

[/QUOTE]
"Jesus Christ" I mutter to myself. This was actually messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back