• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I run out and kiss her back crying out of happyness. I sit there and hug for a moment until I let go "what did they do to you? Are you ok?"

I listen intently "it's ok, I'm here now" I hug her tighter "I have a feeling I'm next but.....ill make it through. I promise"

Nina says "B-Beast is here" she eyes dart to the door as it opens

Girly walks in and says to the girls "GIRLS are you two ok!"

@Yappi

"after you left Beast took over and he wants Power he is planing on infecting the base"

Nina says "Why should we trust you did NOTHING when they took us you followed beast and did what he said didn't you!"

Beast is in the other room beating up Butch "YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR ALL THE ORDERS"

@Yappi

Shayla

"Y-Yea!!!, we got snatched up and knocked out and you sat there doing nothing!" I half yell

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket](it's just me i'm at the guy who held adian up's base)

[/QUOTE]
Mitchell-

Walking around sucked balls. I spent most nights wondering where my friends went. I spent most days hunting to eat. Not fun.

One day, a strange day I stumbled across a barrack. Large. Safe looking. I scaled around looking for the entrance.

"HELLO?! Is anyone about?!" I yell. This looked like salvation

(Soz if like the camp isn't a barrack or something, tweak it so it's right)

It was another damp, cold night. Tal groaned, shifting on the ground where she and Nathan had holed up for the evening.

"Did you hear that?" Nathan's soft, delicate voice cut through the still air as he suddenly sat bolt upright.

Tal frowned and shifted, looking at him. "No. What was it?"

"A person." He sounded more grim than hopeful, pushing his wild blond hair out of his face to look at her. "Do you want to find them?"

Tal paused. "Just one?"

"One."

"Yes."

Nathan was clearly unenthusiastic but didn't complain as they took what weapons they had and went after the person who had yelled. Both were silent for awhile, staying very close together in the fog. Once they started getting close to a large building, maybe a barrack. "Hey?" Nathan called quietly.

Sleipnir said:
It was another damp, cold night. Tal groaned, shifting on the ground where she and Nathan had holed up for the evening.
"Did you hear that?" Nathan's soft, delicate voice cut through the still air as he suddenly sat bolt upright.

Tal frowned and shifted, looking at him. "No. What was it?"

"A person." He sounded more grim than hopeful, pushing his wild blond hair out of his face to look at her. "Do you want to find them?"

Tal paused. "Just one?"

"One."

"Yes."

Nathan was clearly unenthusiastic but didn't complain as they took what weapons they had and went after the person who had yelled. Both were silent for awhile, staying very close together in the fog. Once they started getting close to a large building, maybe a barrack. "Hey?" Nathan called quietly.
(Is that me?)

I turn and put my hands up to show I meant no harm.

"Do you guys own this place? Fancy letting me In. I mean to harm to anyone. I just need a bed"

I try to look as honest as possible. I couldn't take lying on the floor again.

Nathan and Tal exchanged a look. "We don't mean any harm either," Nathan told him. "Had enough of that. We didn't even know this was here." He looked up at the building again.

Tal shifted forward a bit. "We might stay together until we can figure it out," she added. "Safety in numbers. This here is Q-Tip—"

"—She means Nathan." Just then they were approached by Nina. He turned to the little girl, tilting his head slightly and kneeling a bit. "Hey," he said quietly. "D'you own this building? I'm Nathan and that's Tali. We won't hurt you."

Sleipnir said:
Nathan and Tal exchanged a look. "We don't mean any harm either," Nathan told him. "Had enough of that. We didn't even know this was here." He looked up at the building again.
Tal shifted forward a bit. "We might stay together until we can figure it out," she added. "Safety in numbers. This here is Q-Tip—"

"—She means Nathan." Just then they were approached by Nina. He turned to the little girl, tilting his head slightly and kneeling a bit. "Hey," he said quietly. "D'you own this building? I'm Nathan and that's Tali. We won't hurt you."
"The names Mitchell", I look towards the small girl too. "Could you let us in? We need rescuing "

(I forgot to type in blue)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasteful Bucket]Nina says with worry "we were forced here me and my girlfriend and some militay too [COLOR=#ff00ff]Girly looks at Nina "Nina who are ya talking to"[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14795-sleipnir/ said:
@Sleipnir[/URL] @AidanCee
I wonder what this girl meant by Forced. Was her girlfriend as young.

"How many of you have been forced here?" I ask. They looked like they may need more saving than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back