• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cut our losses and go," Nathan suggested quietly. "If anyone else is left they'll be in bad shape. You guys can only afford one broken member if we come across zombies."

"You aren't broken," Tal insisted gruffly. "We should find who we can. Kill the nasty ones."

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Nina hurt, beat down. I go to her and help her up "Who did this to you!?" I say ready to challenge them, it was obviously by someone larger. I may be small but I can easily kick a adults but

Sleipnir said:
"Cut our losses and go," Nathan suggested quietly. "If anyone else is left they'll be in bad shape. You guys can only afford one broken member if we come across zombies."
"You aren't broken," Tal insisted gruffly. "We should find who we can. Kill the nasty ones."
"Some people round here need their arses kickin" I state " and besides I'm intrigued "

Nathan hesitated, looking between Tal and Mitchell pleadingly.

"We can't go yet, Nathan," Tal told him. "Come on. We need to clear this place out."

"Ok get your sleep" I kiss Nina and walk over to the new people. "Hi my name Shayla" I say with a smile

"Tal. Nathan. Rust. I'm sure you can work out who's who," Tal told the stranger, turning. Nathan came to her shoulder, pushing a blond curl out of his eyes and eyeing Shayla suspiciously. The dog, Rust, sat next to her, looking very relaxed.

Yappi said:
"Ok get your sleep" I kiss Nina and walk over to the new people. "Hi my name Shayla" I say with a smile
"Mitchell" I smile back "your young too. Is this place ran by children"

I laugh to show her I'm joking. But I hear myself and realise I must sound like an asshole. I was never any good at speaking to people.

(She is 10 years old)

"Nah, we where here for testing." I kick my legs while sitting, I see the woman eyeing me. Blond, I have red hair though. "Anyways Nina is my girlfriend, and where is Beast body"

Yappi said:
(She is 10 years old)
"Nah, we where here for testing." I kick my legs while sitting, I see the woman eyeing me. Blond, I have red hair though. "Anyways Nina is my girlfriend, and where is Beast body"
(I'm not typing in blue anymore cba)

"I dunno. But tell me more about the experiments? Do they hurt you? Where have you actually come from?"

AidanCee said:
(I'm not typing in blue anymore cba)
"I dunno. But tell me more about the experiments? Do they hurt you? Where have you actually come from?"
I laugh "don't worry, they drew some blood and did some insanity test"

"He's in the hall near the entrance. I passed him coming in. You all need to escape, don't you? Was the beast keeping you?" Nathan asked, looking at the soldier and the girls. He frowned. Insanity tests — not something blood could prove.

"If he was the problem why didn't you kill him sooner?" Tal asked.

Yappi said:
I laugh "don't worry, they drew some blood and did some insanity test"
I frown. This was some next level crazy shit going on.

"Do you know what they're looking for? Why are they experimenting? Insanity tests? They're the ones who sound insane. How did you get here?"

Girly has been watching sad because she knew Shay was mad at her "if we leave they will find us" she says from her seat

Lenord says "no it was the doc and his army and you might want to leave as soon as possible they are all some where else"

"thank" I grab my bat and go to beast, I start to bash his head until it's not even reconizable. "That's for hurting Nina"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
Girly has been watching sad because she knew Shay was mad at her "if we leave they will find us" she says from her seat
Lenord says "no it was the doc and his army and you might want to leave as soon as possible they are all some where else"

[/QUOTE]
"You all need to get out to, then. You can't stay here. It's not safe! It sure as hell ain't normal. This doctor. Is he a real doctor? Or some psycho?

"we don't know he just forced them here i just followed"

Girly says "his soliders will kill us all they have helis as much as i want to we cant"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
"we don't know he just forced them here i just followed"
Girly says "his soliders will kill us all they have helis as much as i want to we cant

[/QUOTE]
"well what are we waiting for, let's get the hells bells out of here!!" I hit my knees and stand up hoping everyone will follow. This was the strangest rescue mission. Maybe escape wasn't as easy as it looked.

Tal huffed. "What, you plan on just letting it happen, sitting around and letting 'em screw you up?" She snapped harshly. "No. Q-Tip and I are very good at running away. They won't find any of us. If they do — I'm very, very accurate with a little axe."

Nathan glanced at her. "Tali, if they don't want to leave you can't make them."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back