• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pick up Nina, I hope she wasn't damaged "Let's go!!!" I follow everyone else (where is everyone right now? I'm so confused)

Nathan shrank more when the next shot rang out. "Shit. Shit. Shit." Tal clenched her jaw, then yelled, "Rust, stop them!"

The dog ran barking at the others.

(Tal and Nathan have stopped. He's having a bit of a melt down; gunshots are a trigger for his PTSD. We appear to be escaping the complex.)

Sleipnir said:
Nathan shrank more when the next shot rang out. "Shit. Shit. Shit." Tal clenched her jaw, then yelled, "Rust, stop them!"
The dog ran barking at the others.

(Tal and Nathan have stopped. He's having a bit of a melt down; gunshots are a trigger for his PTSD. We appear to be escaping the complex.)
(Shall we agree we are at the gate wondering how to scale the thing? Is the doctor going to find us? Some of us?)

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]( the gates open and its a wall not a gate)

[/QUOTE]
(But that doesn't make sense because yous would have just legged it straight off the bat wouldn't you?)

"Well — come on, then. No more games." Tal dragged Nathan to his feet.

"Tali— Tali, I... I can't—" Nathan tried to speak.

"Yes you can."

After some time she managed to drag them both to the building with the others. As soon as they were there, he sank down again, Tal beside him, and she began singing.

(Ok so it's a compound,we have escaped,we have 2 knocked out,the squad that Bucket has is mostly dead, we ran into a building to be safe for a while)

Harmony

I shake Nina awake "come on, I can't carry you to the gate from here" i sit down next to her as wait for her to wake up in the building

Yappi said:
(Ok so it's a compound,we have escaped,we have 2 knocked out,the squad that Bucket has is mostly dead, we ran into a building to be safe for a while)
(Sweet. Widya.)

I grab some furniture that was strewn about the place and place it in front of the door to make sure it didn't open

"We'll be safe here." I say hopefully. "Let's hope that doctor won't be back for a while!"

Nina wakes up and says "who are you! Where is my daddy!" (she has a little amnisea and cant remember anything sinc eshe was with her dad its only for a day or two)

Tal looked around at the others, able to tear her eyes off her companion once his breathing slowly started to even out. "Who's hurt? I can help." She stood up and left Nathan there with Rust.

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina wakes up and says "who are you! Where is my daddy!" (she has a little amnisea and cant remember anything sinc eshe was with her dad its only for a day or two)

[/QUOTE]
I run over to Nina to try and calm her down.

"Your Dads not here. I'm Mitchell, this is Harmony. We're in a spot of bother at the minute. But you're safe" I say as calmly as possible.

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina looks at the two and runs to one of the rooms and locks the door "DADDY"

[/QUOTE]
I stand and look at the door.

"We should leave her for a bit. This whole thing is a bit hectic. And she's taken a severe blow to the head"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back