• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
I sit down in the cage "what is this place, what will you do to us?" I say worried about Nina
"oh youll see..." he said as he snapped his bloody gloves, he then takes a buzzsaw and comes closer to her @Yappi

My eyes widen, I pull a grenade that I keep in my coat lining. "BACK OFF OR THIS BLOCK EXPLODES"

Last edited by a moderator:
"hey we gave you the two girls you owe us!"

"umm beast tell 'em bout the you know"

"ah yes the bomb we can help with that the bomb contains a captured and stable version and the Gut-Gobblers viris"

@Salex

Yappi said:
My eyes widen, I pull a grenade that I keep in my coat lining. "BACK OFF OR THIS BLOCK EXPLODES"
he then stabs the buzzsaw to a pizza box cutting a pizza slice "oh this wasnt for you, i like using it to cut pizza, way easier, want one?" he asked @Yappi

My finger loops around the grenade ring. I stuff it into another part of the coat lining (her coat is a thick hoodie) "su-sure" I ask scared "I thought you were going to kill me"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
"hey we gave you the two girls you owe us!"
"umm beast tell 'em bout the you know"

"ah yes the bomb we can help with that the bomb contains a captured and stable version and the Gut-Gobblers viris"

@Wasteful Bucket

[/QUOTE]

Talet felt a weird connection to the yelp. Like it was important to her. "Oh crap Isabel!" She said, reaching for the door. She stepped back.

Yappi said:
My finger loops around the grenade ring. I stuff it into another part of the coat lining (her coat is a thick hoodie) "su-sure" I ask scared "I thought you were going to kill me"
"kill you? im a doctor, i stand by the hippocratic oath, i never harm humans unless provoked" he said as he handed her a slice of pizza, he then lets her out "ill let your friend 'nina' if im not wrong out, i was testing if she was insane or not" he said, he then ordered and nina was led to the lab to meet her friend back @Wasteful Bucket @Yappi

Shadow felt the breath of someone who was standing on the other side of the door to her left. There was a safe area where they could walk back forth to keep an eye on her.

Beast says "come on" the rest follow they reach the door and says "the hippocratic oath"

she says "hello doc" un fazed "um can you take a look at some of my wounds" she shows him the scar down her stomach her bullet wounds and the FREAK scar

"let the girl out, if she havent died that means she has no intent of harm" he said, a rope was let down for shadow to climb and she was led to the lab @Silver Queen

Salex said:
"kill you? im a doctor, i stand by the hippocratic oath, i never harm humans unless provoked" he said as he handed her a slice of pizza, he then lets her out "ill let your friend 'nina' if im not wrong out, i was testing if she was insane or not" he said, he then ordered and nina was led to the lab to meet her friend back @Wasteful Bucket @Yappi
"My family has a long history of insanity" I say with a smile

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
Beast says "come on" the rest follow they reach the door and says "the hippocratic oath"
she says "hello doc" un fazed "um can you take a look at some of my wounds" she shows him the scar down her stomach her bullet wounds and the FREAK scar

[/QUOTE]
"Ah beast, get a medic here patch him up" he goes towards his table and starts working on the cure again @Wasteful Bucket

Beast said " Doc call me Juan i'm here with the Virus if you want it" he gives him the vile of acid like

liquid

@Salex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back