• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salex said:
(okay, how about the fact that there are heat sensors in the sentries, zombies are also outside, cctv are monitoring the hospital and other facility, over 500 people are in this resistance, unless you are a skilled, mastered of the art ninja-assassin hybrid ((which if you are thats badass af)) the chances of you sneaking up here is 1/1000000000 )
I'm that badass.))

from behind shadow five security guards aimed their ak and then 5 more people aimed their m4a1 to shadow surrounding her "tsk tsk tsk, bad choice infiltrating us" @Silver Queen (i praise your badassness but too bad, quantity beats quality most of the times)

JPTheWarrior said:
(That is also unrealistic. This rp needs to be realistic)
JPTheWarrior said:
(That is also unrealistic. This rp needs to be realistic)
(it is realistic, my society uses solar power, maybe it was cloudy and she used that opening to sneak in?)

Shadow realized how tired she was, and how outnumbered, and finally got to the fact that she couldn't run from this one. She sighed. "I can't believe I'm acting like my sister... Fine. Whatever. Take me in. Run experiments on me. Just... Let them go. Take me, but let them go." She looked to the others. "They have a life to live."

I kiss Nina "there see, don't worry we will make this out alive. I'll make sure of that" not paying attention to the man who snuck in

"alright time's up seperate them" he said, and a soldier then drags the girl away from nina and puts her in a cage @Wasteful Bucket @Yappi

Shadow sighed in a way that was very unlike her. She wasn't afraid of the zombies. She never was. But being a coward and defeated for people who might die? Not fun. Still, it's what Iclyn would have done.

nina was then taken to another room, to test her will, she was taken to the corpse room, a room filled with corpse, no zombies just corpses burnt and skeletons everywhere @Wasteful Bucket

Nina says "eww"

beast puts on the radio "is this on um well this is Beast i'm looking for the group of elite soilders to ask we would like to join you we follow order well and i'm the muscle that can help with the big missions please respond"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina says "eww"
beast puts on the radio "is this on um well this is Beast i'm looking for the group of elite soilders to ask we would like to join you we follow order well and i'm the muscle that can help with the big missions please respond"

[/QUOTE]
the engineer responded "hello? yes we are currently not accepting new members, but thanks for the offer, we wish you your best of luck surviving in this harsh world"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back