• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenord finds Shay and says "hey kid lets go" he sees the broken leg and carries Shay back to base with no notice to what she would say

Nina is at the base waiting for Shay

(yeah i know Nina is just calling she doesn't know)

@Yappi

Shayla

Once we get to the base I see Nina, I try to run to her but I fall over. I start to cry and I try To go over to her "Nina I thought you died!"

Nina runs over and kisses her "i'm so sorry but you come before me"

General Butch says "welcome back oh what happen to your leg?"

@Yappi

the helicopters met the elite squad and they boarded the helicopter, they followed nina and shay and shouted using a loudspeaker "STAND YOUR ARMS DOWN!!! WE COME IN PEACE!!!" a man shouted using a loudspeaker, 4 snipers were surveying the area from the door of the 2 helicopter with the machine guns ready to be fired, they slowly descended towards them @Wasteful Bucket @Yappi

I hug Nina and kiss Nina on the lips "Im just happy for you to be alive" I hear general Butch "there's a squad looking for us 2, they shot me in the leg. they want us for some cute effort"

"well shit" Girly said with a sigh

"Arm the missiles just in case" General Butch said with a button in his hand "WHAT DO YOU WANT WANNA BE SOILDERS"

Nina looks at Shay and carries her to the Bunks and says "if i do die don't be sad"

@Yappi @Salex

"Thank you" I stay silent "they want us, if they won't back off then we should just turn ourselves in" I ignore what Nina said about it being sad

Wasteful Bucket] [COLOR=#ff00ff]"well shit" Girly said with a sigh[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000]"Arm the missiles just in case" General Butch said with a button in his hand "WHAT DO YOU WANT WANNA BE SOILDERS"[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Nina looks at Shay and carries her to the Bunks and says "if i do die don't be sad"[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000]@Wasteful Bucket [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/ said:
@Yappi[/URL]

Yappi said:
"2 deaths are ok compared to the many who would be slaughtered here"
"they shall not be harmed, we need them for the cure... these two people could be the key for our future children to rest easy knowing the zombie threat is gone" the veteran said

General Butch says "they have gone through enough already Wanna be's we have our orders"

Beast says "I don't think so" he grabs Butch by the neck and says "grab the girls and go"

Girly says "BEAST WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

Nina says " what is Beast doing!"

@Yappi @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
"shit... grab em!" the veteran said, 6 soldiers instantly grabbed nina and shayla's hands and forced them in the chopper "we thanks you for the future... beast" he said, as he boarded the chopper, the chopper aired and they readied their counter attack missles in case of an attack @Wasteful Bucket

Beast take General Butch to the Pen and says to the others "WHO WILL OPPOSE ME"

Lenord says "n-none of use s-sir"

Girly says "y-yeah"

Nina says "no no no MOMMY"

@White Shamrock

by the time nina called mommy, the chopper was already in the air and away, flying to the hospital, soldiers try to calm both nina and shayla down to no avail, so they cloroform them to make them sleep, until they reach the hospital @Wasteful Bucket @White Shamrock

Amy heard this and ran towards it, she saw her daughter being taken she twitched and fell to the ground "N-no....NO! NO! NO!" she punched the air as she broke down. She held the katana as she glared at the chopper"I AIN"T LOOSING HER!" Amy got up and ran following it as it went.

@Wasteful Bucket @Yappi @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenord says "umm Beast sir can we sleep now"

"yes you can but girly watch Mr. Butch"

Girly said "o-ok sir"

as the chopper moved towards the hospital, piles of burnt bodies can be found outside a concrete wall 5 feet high with active humans and sentries guarding it, the chopper landed behind the hospital and they brought the girls to the lab where the doc was at "ah, excellent work, tie them up at the beds, thank you elite squad, we owe you one" the doctor said as he kept working on the formula @White Shamrock @Wasteful Bucket

"well slightly i suppose, tell me child do you know what is a syringe?" he asked as he prepped a clean syringe and flicking the glass @Wasteful Bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back