• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina says "yes but is that all i'm ok with that" she rleaxed

[/QUOTE]
"well then this may sting, now loosen up, this will only hurt more if you tense up" he said as he plunged the syringe to the hand and draws some blood "perfect..." @Wasteful Bucket

Shayla

I wake up for the chloreform, trying to get out I struggle "no no no" I try to get out of my restraints, but it's no use

Yappi said:
Shayla
I wake up for the chloreform, trying to get out I struggle "no no no" I try to get out of my restraints, but it's no use
Wasteful Bucket]Nina says "owie" and says "waits where is my mommy!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
@Salex[/URL]
"ah shayla, calm down, do you know what is a syringe?" he asked @Yappi

Yappi said:
I hear him "ye-yes" I say nervously until I hear Nina "IM HERE.....I'm ok Nina. Don't panick!!"
Wasteful Bucket]Nina "NO WHERE IS SHE! AHHHHHHHHH" she screams crying her eyes out [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/ said:
@Yappi[/URL] @Salex
"cloroform them both" the doctor said, then an assistant out cloth on their faces and they both fell asleep

Nina she bites it and throws it with her mouth "NO!!!! WHERE IS MY MOMMY"

Last edited by a moderator:
"No n-" I start to fall asleep, my vision getting blurry. I grab his coat "Don't hurt her...." I get knocked out

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina she bites it and throws it with her mouth "NO!!!! WHERE IS MY MOMMY"

[/QUOTE]
"uhhh... we killed her!!!" the assistant said. "you dumbass..." the doctor said @Wasteful Bucket

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]Shadow bursts into the lab. "DON'T TOUCH THEM!!" But she was apparently to late.

[/QUOTE]
(hold up now, how did you get in the lab, this is a hospital, guarded by over 100 men, with concrete walls 5 feet high outside, and sentries surrounding it, please tell me how you got here)

(Mini guns,infrared,alarms,one way in and out,watchtower lights, ext)

I wake back up from the screaming, I remember what happened. "Doctor, let me calm her down"

(okay, how about the fact that there are heat sensors in the sentries, zombies are also outside, cctv are monitoring the hospital and other facility, over 500 people are in this resistance, unless you are a skilled, mastered of the art ninja-assassin hybrid ((which if you are thats badass af)) the chances of you sneaking up here is 1/1000000000 )

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]I am a skilled assassin with badass skills. Tell me how I didn't?))

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back