• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
"I survived on my own for a year, that and in Ten" I say getting upset
"Ten then! Jesus Christ. Yeah. Just do what you want just don't get killed" I say turning my gun back to the ever approaching army.

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Why do you say we're way to young to be thinking this way?" I ask curious
"Just... I don't know. I'm not good with kids. I thought ten year olds still liked Barbie dolls and Eash Bake Ovens"

Tal groaned. "Already looted! I bet any tomahawks they found they're using to cut wood!" She threw a look at the girls. "Because you are," she told Harmony. "I was 17 before I was ever even attracted to a man. And he — well — it didn't really work out." She threw a glance over her shoulder at the group behind her. "Throw me a gun, Mitchell?"

"PTSD? You were military?" You can't blame the girl for thinking it was a veteren-exclusive illness, she was raised in a Catholic school environment after all. Her old self was beginning to come back, and Dice was eager to pull her walls back up. Pretend to be strong when you are weak, She was glad she payed attention when she read that book."Can you take anything for it like I do?"

"I never liked that kind of stuff...then again I grew up with 3 brothers. Anyways I always liked guns and Baseball, one thing I never got was how people say it's wrong for a girl to date a girl." I hear the other person I here and answer them " I was forced to grow up due to zombies and all"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleipnir said:
Tal groaned. "Already looted! I bet any tomahawks they found they're using to cut wood!" She threw a look at the girls. "Because you are," she told Harmony. "I was 17 before I was ever even attracted to a man. And he — well — it didn't really work out." She threw a glance over her shoulder at the group behind her. "Throw me a gun, Mitchell?"
I reach for a gun and throw it to Tal.

"Good catch!" I smile.

Yappi said:
"I never liked that kind of stuff...then again I grew up with 3 brothers. Anyways I always liked guns and Baseball, one thing I never got was how people say it's wrong for a girl to date a girl." I hear the other person I here and answer them " I was forced to grow up due to zombies and all"
"Look no.. No ones saying you're wrong to like girls. It's not that at all. But, you are young. This shouldn't have made you grow up, it's sad, you still have your childhood."

Harmony

"I know it's just......if I didn't grow up I'd be dead, and then I'd never meet Nina" I say with a grin

Yappi said:
Harmony
"I know it's just......if I didn't grow up I'd be dead, and then I'd never meet Nina" I say with a grin
"It's okay to be here and be a child. It's okay. You can be a tough child. But a child. I know a badass kid at the church. His name is Threat, sure he shoots guns and whatnot but he still has his childish charm. We'll protect you when you need it. "

WantYourSoul said:
"PTSD? You were military?" You can't blame the girl for thinking it was a veteren-exclusive illness, she was raised in a Catholic school environment after all. Her old self was beginning to come back, and Dice was eager to pull her walls back up. Pretend to be strong when you are weak, She was glad she payed attention when she read that book."Can you take anything for it like I do?"
Nathan shook his head. "Oh, no. Politician actually. Ambassador. It started when a group of terrorists got after the meeting I was at. Remarkably, that one over there was one of them." He nodded at Tal. "After that there was a situation with some whistleblowing. Got put out for treason. Bears. Bounty hunters. Zombies. Veterans aren't the only ones who get it. Me — no pills for me. My friend helps me with it."

Tal nodded and readied the gun, shooting down a few of the soldiers. "Thanks. You know, I think we can beat them." She listened to the others. "I grew up at fifteen, before all this. I saw my best friend kidnapped and sold into.... Slavery." Another shot down. "So I tried to kill Q-Tip over there. Didn't know he was busy exposing the scandal."

Sleipnir said:
Nathan shook his head. "Oh, no. Politician actually. Ambassador. It started when a group of terrorists got after the meeting I was at. Remarkably, that one over there was one of them." He nodded at Tal. "After that there was a situation with some whistleblowing. Got put out for treason. Bears. Bounty hunters. Zombies. Veterans aren't the only ones who get it. Me — no pills for me. My friend helps me with it."
Tal nodded and readied the gun, shooting down a few of the soldiers. "Thanks. You know, I think we can beat them." She listened to the others. "I grew up at fifteen, before all this. I saw my best friend kidnapped and sold into.... Slavery." Another shot down. "So I tried to kill Q-Tip over there. Didn't know he was busy exposing the scandal."
"We've all had to grow up a bit. I was on holiday with friends when this happened. Then we were convinced to join this culty commune thing that beat us to a pulp most nights for "the greater good". I told them that I'd take all the beatings if my friends were released. They were. I escaped myself the week after. But God knows where my friends are..."

I pull the trigger again "boom headshotl

"Well! Aren't we a jolly bunch?" Tal scoffed and observed Mitchell's headshot. She took some time to aim and followed it up with a headshot of her own. "Think I could get my tomahawk back? I think it's clearing up a bit."

Sleipnir said:
"Well! Aren't we a jolly bunch?" Tal scoffed and observed Mitchell's headshot. She took some time to aim and followed it up with a headshot of her own. "Think I could get my tomahawk back? I think it's clearing up a bit."
"Risky"

I say weighing it up. "There's less of them, yes, but still weapons. Jesus do you think we're going to escape this?"

Yappi said:
"Probably not" I say honestly "chances are they will break in,shoot y'all and chloreform us"
"Well what a jolly good time this will be." I say loading my gun a bit more. "And to think it wasn't long ago I was walking on my own. Why do they want you?"

"Oh," Dice says, completely out of her aspect with what he was saying. Finally, she says the first thing that comes to mind,"I guess I really didn't have to go to school to learn stuff." She looks around, catching sight of Tal."She's pretty, how old is she?" Calm down, Dice, don't be so quick to jump into the friend wagon just because they're pretty and young.

She picks her custom bat up from where she had dropped it, a wicked looking thing it was. She had driven multiple train spikes through the bat to create an improvised mace. She whistles softly at the comment of no meds."I'm running short on mine, but I can share. "

@Sleipnir

Tal was quiet for a moment. "We have to," she replied firmly. "So. Why do they want you so bad, kiddo?" She threw a look at Harmony. Then when the others started talking about failing, she grew irritated. "Talk like that and we do lose," she snapped. "Get a gun. Shoot it."

"Cure effort,apparently were 'uncontaminated' they did a insanity test on Nina but not on me. Even though my family has a history of insanity"

"THATS IT!" he walked to the back door and shot some solider "come on we are going to base"

Nina says "well come on" and runs with butch

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back