• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threat decided to go out and test his bow, he felt tired of being inside and decided to spice up the game. He tried to use his hands to throw the arrows, he chucked them at the tree, they didn't fly as far but he enjoyed himself.

((Anyone,
Amy's is about chest level so long, welcome back Slasher :) ))

@CellistCat606 @Slasher999999999

Layla smiled and extended her hand. "Name is Layla, Can you kill AJ for me? I don't hurt little girls." She smirked lightly and looked at the blood dripping from her wound. She pulled her hand back and smiled.

Yappi said:
He is afraid, i should break the ice "Names Marcus Johnson, yours"
"Aidan. What do you want?" I say powerfully. My hearts going faster than it should but I'm surprised at how calm and unafraid I think i look on the outside.

I draw my loaded bow back just a little bit.

He would get up and wipe his mouth causing the blood to stain across his mouth. Soon his 2 hyenas would pounce and finish up on the corpses. He would turn and start to walking a grin on his face. "Oh where are you Keon its been a long time since we shared a meal" His crimson eyes would seem to glow as he started to walk down the street with a perk in his step humming a happy tune.

He looked at her and thought for a moment. "367 undead exactly." He says proudly,not beliving he remembered that. He saw an undead and sliced the top half of his head. "Make that 368" he chuckles, wiping brain matter from the blade.

Yappi said:
"So who is in your group how many people, and do they have the sir name Johnson"
I shake my head. "In all honesty, mate, I'm no use to ya. I don't know half the people in there's real names. Just nicknames. Or acronyms."

I ‭shrug and turn around and pretend to continue shooting. Hoping that he'd go. But he didn't. I knew that answer would suffice.

Slasher999999999 said:
(thx everyone for the welcomes back and concern it makes me feel much better -hugs everyone- :-))
(-Mira trys to hug you but Miya kicks her away and hugs you first-)

Slasher999999999 said:
(thx everyone for the welcomes back and concern it makes me feel much better -hugs everyone- :-))

-=-=((Jaqluin: "STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!"))=-=-

-=-=((CellistCat606: "Your welcome?"))=-=-

-=-=((Amber: Amber darts off before @Slasher999999999 hugs her as she yells "NOPE!" Over and over again.))=-=-

Jason laughed and looked at her "Don't worry, I have a lot of request for that. I will stick to that," he said as he walked to a pew. He looked at the wound "Do ya need anything for that wound," he said as he got up and went to the basement.

@PixieDusts

Yappi said:
I shove my shotgun into his back "then your coming with me" I lead him towards the church
Not again, I think.

But I make a concious effort to buff up and walk like I don't care. I wanted to appear brave. I was failing miraculously.

"i have 2 brothers AJ, and Johny. I have been searching for them for a year and you walk through my woods everyday."

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Jaqluin: "STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!"))=-=-
-=-=((CellistCat606: "Your welcome?"))=-=-

-=-=((Amber: Amber darts off before @Slasher999999999 hugs her as she yells "NOPE!" Over and over again.))=-=-
(Jason: Are you taking our gag, Peace: Oh god Jaqluin is back, Threat: Hi Jaqluin good to see ya, Amy: Were the fuck am I, oh and my hair color is orange, Chili: How many of them are there? ???: I would love to mak-I mean have a meal with you, Me: S.O.S)

Yappi said:
"i have 2 brothers AJ, and Johny. I have been searching for them for a year and you walk through my woods everyday."
"Don't know them, sorry". I lie through my teeth. This guy seemed dangerous, brothers or not. I wasn't prepared to throw AJ under the bus. Not since he saved me.

Layla followed Jason, "Please..." She smiled at her hand as she walked with him, looking around curiously.

@White Shamrock

Chika just grins. Woahh he's killed a lot!.. I lost track once I ran out of fingers.. She chuckled at her thought then spots another zombie. She grabs her nail gun and shoots it twice in the head with it. She had the smaller nails so I took two instead of one... What a waste of ammo..

@Mira1

AidanCee said:
I wasn't prepared to throw AJ under the bus. Not since he saved me.
(I would done it in heartbeat and would have helped the bus driver run him over)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back