• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i take the hit to the face and i lean on the wall and i pull my knife

I see the 2 fighting, i let it go until AJ pulls a knife. i grab my shotgun "you two stop fighting, next one to throw a punch gets shot brother or no"

Chika nods. "Oh I see." She hoped this guy knew where the church was since she only had a general direction of where it was. Maybe is wasnt the best idea with the intention of going alone. She would of probably gotten lost again. But it worked out beter this time.

@Mira1

AidanCee said:
(Prroobbabbly. Although to be fair. I'm so confused about who's where and who's being tortured lately)
(Miya is with Keon at an unknown location, miya is torturing Keon ;3)

(whelp time for my insane char to come in) Walking down the streets twirling a knife with cruel eyes shinning happily. He would spot a survivor a female looking around for help. He would walk up to her with a happy smile on his face "Hello do you need help" The lady would turn around and smile at him "Yes thanks go......." She would be cut off as she was slammed to the ground and pinned down. "well I need help to Mrs. you see I'm hungry" She would shake "Their is food in my backpack" He would grin and lean down and sniff her neck "My meals already in front of me. He would open his mouth showing teeth that have been sharpened and would proceed to bite into her neck ripping it causing her blood to pour in his mouth. He would shiver and start to gulp as much of the delicious liquid down,

Layla growled and grabbed the sharpness of the knife. It dug into her skin, bleeding. She smiled up at him and pulled his head down to her level, she whispered in his ear. "Touch me again, and I will nutter you..." She smiled at him and pushed him away, walking to the person with the shotgun. She waved, smiling as her hand still bleeded.

The man would start to bite into her neck ripping out her vocal cords and causing blood to pour out. He would start to eat her vocal cords relishing in their taste and texture. "more...more....MORE.....MORE" he would start to dig into her neck more smearing blood all over his face.

The church was going to smell. Like. Really smell. I go outside to breathe in the fresh air. Then I have an idea. I go back inside and take a chair and take down the painting that Theat used as a target. I set the chair down in the middle of the road and place the picture on it. Archery practice on a summers day. What could be better?

He stopped in his tracks for a moment. "Y-you know where the church is right..." He said nervously. He was joking, but he looked as serious as ever.

@Libra259

Javisco would back up seeing her neck missing chunks of flesh. He would grin and start to strip off her cloths gazing at her naked body with hunger inhis eyes.

Slasher999999999 said:
(whelp time for my insane char to come in) Walking down the streets twirling a knife with cruel eyes shinning happily. He would spot a survivor a female looking around for help. He would walk up to her with a happy smile on his face "Hello do you need help" The lady would turn around and smile at him "Yes thanks go......." She would be cut off as she was slammed to the ground and pinned down. "well I need help to Mrs. you see I'm hungry" She would shake "Their is food in my backpack" He would grin and lean down and sniff her neck "My meals already in front of me. He would open his mouth showing teeth that have been sharpened and would proceed to bite into her neck ripping it causing her blood to pour in his mouth. He would shiver and start to gulp as much of the delicious liquid down,
(Green inferno! xD )

"Nope." Chika replies. Looking at Adam. "But I know the general way.. Which may help..?" She replies with a slightly cocked head. She was thinking, ah oops?.. She thought.

@Mira1

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would back up seeing her neck missing chunks of flesh. He would grin and start to strip off her cloths gazing at her naked body with hunger inhis eyes.
-=-=((Soo...Javisco is the loner bandit?))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back