• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam tilts his head, his smile widened. "Mind if I tag along? I'm bored as well." He says gripping his katana and pulling it out of its shethe.

@Libra259

"so.....what do you want to talk about first" i see it hard to cover it up since i haven't washed my clothes and they are covered in blood

"If you want!" Chika says while walking towards the forest then turning around and looking at Adam. She smiles cutely. Chika was fairly excited to go exploring again since she did that everyday before meeting the group of people.

@Mira1

PixieDusts said:
Layla looked around with a smile and then stopped as she saw the boy. She hissed loudly and glared at him, walking over to him with the bat at her side.
Slasher999999999 said:
(You guys forgot that scarlet was ther the whole time......)
PixieDusts said:
Layla growled at the boy, "Yes!! We can talk, and we will... Now!" She hissed and glared at him.
@Yappi

-=-=((I think Layla is Scarlet because Layla has been growling and hissing all day

xD .))=-=-

He smiles back and follows close behind her. "So, when was the last time you have been exploring?" He asks looking around at the scenery. He enjoyed being able to look at scenery now that there wasn't to much to bother him, besides the undead.

"Hmm a couple days. Its not that long but its long for me.." Chika says with a chuckle. While looking around. She's never explored with another person before and she was excited.. Ok maybe Chika gets excited to easily but she's eleven what do you want?

@Mira1

Layla growled. "Yep. Explain yourself!!" She pushed him up against the wall, pushing the handle on the bat into his stomach, "What happened?? Who did you kill!?"

Layla slapped the boy and pushed the handle into his balls. SHe pressed down hard and growled, "Why dammit?!!" She was about to cry as she did so and punched the boys throat.

And that's 50 made bows in total I think as I attach the last feather to the last bow. I look up and realise a lot of time has past.

I realise that I must stop waisting time and get involved with this community. No more pussyfooting around.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's been a few days for me as well." He said spinning his katana around. He enjoyed exploring, but hes never been with another person. He was glad to have someone to explore with, even if they were a kid it was still someone.

@Libra259

Layla smiled at the boy and lunged towards him. Her hands went to his head and pulled it down, smacking it into her knee. She growled, lifting his face and pushing him back to the wall.

PixieDusts said:
Layla smiled at the boy and lunged towards him. Her hands went to his head and pulled it down, smacking it into her knee. She growled, lifting his face and pushing him back to the wall.
(*waves flag with Layla face on it* GO Layla Go Layla Go Layla!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back