• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bandits would grin at her "Yeah we from the insane asylum why you from a prison" The man with the sword would say in a sick insane voice. His head would be slightly twitching and his eyes where dilated @CellistCat606

-=-=((Got to go be back in around 30 minutes))=-=-

Amber

Amber shrugged as she made an evil grin "you could say that." Amber then held her scythe behind her back and asked with a bored expression "so why come to this place on this significantly horrible day?"

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

-=-=((Amber wins the achievement of being able to talk to a bandit before getting whacked in the head.))=-=-

-=-=((Also a request if (
if) your bandits capture Amber please no Rape (I'm completely fine with her getting tortured though).))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((Got to go be back in around 30 minutes))=-=-

Amber

Amber shrugged as she made an evil grin "you could say that." Amber then held her scythe behind her back and asked with a bored expression "so why come to this place on this significantly horrible day?"

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

-=-=((Amber wins the achievement of being able to talk to a bandit before getting whacked in the head.))=-=-

-=-=((Also a request if (
if) your bandits capture Amber please no Rape (I'm completely fine with her getting tortured though).))=-=-
(Hmmmmm I shall let the coin decide(} :) )(} :) )(} :) ))

i walk outside humming this song [media]

[/media] i see the girl that i chloroformed. I decide to stay around and see her reaction.

Slasher999999999 said:
(That is for the coin to decide oh and I read some of the thread and @Yappi AJ is a dead man)
-=-=((I won't RP rape. (oddly enough I'm fine with murder, killing, torture, etc.).))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Layla looked around with a smile and then stopped as she saw the boy. She hissed loudly and glared at him, walking over to him with the bat at her side.

Chika walks out of the church with her frying pan in hand. She was getting bored and hadnt killed anything in a while. The young girl looks around to see if anyone else was there. (Idk where everyone is so im going with it xD )

@anybodyy

Adam hears the doors of the church and sits up from the pew he was laying on. He goes to the door and looks out at Chika. He smiles and steps out. "Where you going?" He asks, now standing outside the door.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Chika smiles up at him then shrugs. "I was just hoping to go out. It's boring and I havent explored in a while." She explains while looking out at the forest.

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back