• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla continued to run, and run, and run. She made it to the woods where she pressed her bleeding hand against a tree. Moving quickly, she dodged a Walker and headed straight for the church.

Threat sat on the porch drinking some water before seeing the women in the distance. He grabbed his bow and aimed as he shot a walker behind her, he smiled and yelled "HI!" before putting away the bow.

@PixieDusts

Layla squeaked as she heard a voice. She looked up to see someone and shook her head, "hey..." She said and she walked closer.

(Be back later)

I think for a moment "when I am like this not only am I content...happy I feel happy and when you have been depressed since the start to this Apacolypse that's so refreshing no matter what I did to accomplish it. My friends loss there trust in me, they think me of some wild card. But I really don't know if it bothers me, on one hand a small part of me it bothers but the rest just want to quench it's thirst for happyness and blood"

Threat went up and grabbed the woman by the hand and led her inside, she gestured her towards a pew and asked "Ya need anything, miss," the kid said with a smile, and his arrow in one hand.

(For when ya get back)

@PixieDusts

Amy growled a bit before looking at him "Will you let your family and friends die if it eased your happiness. Your happiness won't stay tame, sooner or later you will decide that family doesn't matter. Hell you may even try to do what I did to the kid so your happiness can be at ease." She said as she looked underneath a pew and grabbed Jason's case and did the code. She pulled out a black Katana and smiled "Jason still kept my gift," she said before putting it away.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't know what to do though, I would never hurt my family. But then again one day I might step over the edge. I'm capable of causing so much pain and enjoying it...Jason and Aiden I think are afraid, but I would never hurt them or the kid....would I? but I dont want to give this up,I want to be happy" my head starts to hurt and I grab it in pain.

Amy went outside and grabbed and apple "Lets talk about the kid first, would you enjoy hurting him. Crushing his skull, slicing his face, cutting his fingers off, and letting him die of blood lost in the chair," she said as she slowly used the Katana to slice the apple right down the middle.

@Yappi

Amy smiled "How about Jason, if to you he was to step out of line. How would you enjoy torturing him, every second of it. He seems to see you as family, but family bonds can break as easily as they are created," she said taking a bite of the apple.

@Yappi

"Only if he did something beyond horrible,even then his death would be painless and I would not enjoy it"

Amy studied him before shoes him harder on the chair "One last question then our session will en for today, what if you killed everyone here, I mean everyone. No one alive, just dead mutilated corpses scattered, there lifeless bodies not being able to turn. You were the one responsible, and no one else can say different," she said pacing using the katana to point and describe.

@Yappi

I stay silent and think...my eyes go cold"I would not be me anymore,I would be a psychotic shell of what I used to be. My friends are the only people who reach out to my calm side, I would be so ingulfed in killing that I would never stop..."

She used the katana to lift him out of the chair, placing it under his chin and staring right into his eyes "You would make a good War, if you were a horsemen. Anyway your session is done for today, we will pick it up tomorrow...except lets not be in the chairs, tied up OK," she said smiling before lying on a pew tired.

@Yappi

Amy sighed "Me and Jason are part of the 4 horsemen. The people who are said to be a sigh of the apocalypses, it was said in the bible that they would come after rapture. I am War, Jason is Death, we also had famine who terrified us all since she seemed to have a taste for flesh, and pestilence who was a germaphobe who was always trying to help." She said stretching on the pew and playing with the Katana.

@Yappi

"Well then how am I a good war, i don't show any of those traits in particular that you do" I kick my legs

Layla smiled at the boy(?). She shook her head, "Nah, Just needed a place to crash for a little while." She looked around for a moment and sighed lightly, "Have you seen a guy? He had blood on him and a knife. His name is AJ."

-=-=((Would it be okay with everyone if I said that Jaqluin was at the church or should I have her at the mansion?))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back