• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yea....well some people are gone and it holds up some people an they stop till the other people come back...) I stop the car at the church and put it in park. I decide to wait for AJ.

( @PixieDusts the plot demands AJ be there so I'm going to wait 5 minutes before AJ cloreforms your char)

Jason gets out and decides to look for Threat, when he does he grabs him, looking at Amy. He laughed "A little handful for ya, proud of you Peace," he said putting the kid down.

Peace gave a giggle and blushed "Aww you patronize me Jason," the kid said with a smile.

Amy struggled trying to get out of the ropes "S.O.S, I need assistants you jacka-I mean darlings," she said realizing she would do more harm then good.

After a while of waiting reach for a rag with chloreform that I used earlier today. It works with good effects and I put her in the building. I walk to the church and open the Doors unaware of Jasons discovery.

(AJ is covered in blood btw,his knife is covered in blood and the last clue is he looks extremely happy so yea...the more you know)

Jason walked up, his blue eyes seemed to dim as he looked upon his former friend. "AJ I know what you did, to that woman that knew Keon," he lifted his foot before pinning him to the ground with it, his voice was cold and dead as he talked.

@Yappi

Layla was confused on what had happened. She aaw a guy with blood on him, 'Aj was his name...?' Anyways! She saw a boy with blood on him, a knife, and now she's in some random place.

I keep my smile,not even sure there's even a sane side left I just stay quite and just say "happiness is something we go for.... Can you blame me for wanting to be happy?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Some knife work,cut off a finger,waited a while,And stabed her with a knife then left my butterfly knife in her,then slit her throat and let the blood spray everywhere...it was so relaxing" I think about how I am covered in blood but yet unfazed "I felt like i was truly happy."

Jason grabbed him before hitting him on the pew, grabbing his weapons, he grabs rope and ties him to a chair and drags him near Amy "Talk," was all he said before leading Threat and taking him to bed.

@Yappi

"Apparently you are the only one to get through to me so I guess I should talk to you" I kick my feet "so your probably wondering why I'm covered in the blood of then innocent"

Amy shrugged "Na, heard it, you killed a close friend of this...Kunr is his name I think. Jason didn't take kindly if anyone messed with us, he thought of us as family. The only reason he seems to bring you to me is because he sees you as family, I was only supposed to help the horsemen...or the family as we were called," she said as she licks some blood from her cheek.

@Yappi

"Well then,I guess you ask me questions..." I sit there with a content but evil grin, like a child who just stole a cookie and didn't get caught

"I was in a state of semi-concousnes but I had no sense of time or how many times, I knew it was happening. I felt helpless, like a cat without its claws. Weak,helpless,hate, and despair are the emotions I felt."

Amy nodded and stared at him "Maybe the idea of being helpless and weak finally got to you, did you ever kill when you were younger," she said as she tried to relax on the wooden chair.

@Yappi

"No...I have only hurt people out of justice and it never felt good but now hurting others just feels great,there was one time when I got in a scuffle in middle school as I pulled a knife on him but he wasn't bullying me. When I was being knocked out the last thing I remember was reaching out to no one whispering for help as he plunged the pipe into my skull" i nudge at my wound,it has not healed well but is clean due to constant alcohol application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back