• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(well shit sorry i never knew about the name)

" there are atleast 5 of them, no need to get us all killed". i get back in the car "Jason lets go to that apartment"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason shrugs and simply walks back to the car and goes in the back, he looks up at the sky. He laughed to himself before hitting the side of the truck "Lets go, come on," he said as he put his arm down.

@Yappi

I take off before the bandits notice us and drive towards the apartment that is pretty secluded (lets just say that AJ is knocked out or somewhere else with pixiedusts char) And i open the door, i motion for Jason to walk in (Pixies other character was still there, fingers cut off,throat slit,tortured and stabbed through the head so yea)

Yappi said:
I take off before the bandits notice us and drive towards the apartment that is pretty secluded (lets just say that AJ is knocked out or somewhere else with pixiedusts character (Layla)). And I open the door, I motion for Jason to walk in (Pixies other dead character (Daisie) was still there, fingers cut off,throat slit,tortured and stabbed through the head so yea)
-=-=((Is this correct?))=-=-

(.....wow things are really slow without Slasher, Mira, Brianna, Warrior, Libra and the rest....while Cellist has been floating in the black abyss xD )

Jason walked back a little before staring at what was once a human. He went close making sure she was dead, he looked at the missing parts before noticing the pattern, he remembered the bandit with it on his chest "AJ! I GAVE HIM THAT KNIFE TO USE ON BANDITS NOT THE INNOCENT," he said before shooting at the top of the roof, out of anger.

@Yappi

i see the corpse, i throw up in the corner "no..AJ would not do this, Jason AJ would never do this. She has to be some sort of bandit or raider"

(SORRY Y'ALL Last post for tonight because Everything that's happening atm)

Layla sat there, staring at the boy. She felt as if to cut his throat, but let the bat fall and pushed his face to the ground, "Who are you?"

Jason looked at the woman "This is definitely him, I have never seen a bandit mutilate a body like this, AJ takes pride in this kind of work," he said as he pushed the chair not wanting to look at daisy.

@Yappi

"did...did you know her?" cant look at her without throwing up "Dont assume anything until we see him, i can tell if he is lying"

Jason looked at him "I know when he is, and when I find him. I AM GOING TO MAKE HIM SUFFER! He needs help but I will help my own way," he said walking out the building and back into the truck.

@Yappi

I grab Jasons shoulder "AJ needs a phychologist,torture made him this way...what would more torture do?"

"I didn't want to say this but he is prone to phycholocal breakdowns, When he is hurt like this it just happens and well, I'm afraid your friend that tried to kill Threat was the closes me,mum or anyone else got to helping him while he is in this state"

Jason grabbed him by the throat before letting go, he sighed "I don't know anymore, AJ is becoming too wild and reckless, he may try and hurt somebody. He could try and kill you," he said the last sentence in a low and serious tone, as he went to the truck.

@Yappi

I get in the truck "Well then we need to help him then,there's a lot we can't do but we can try to get to the bottom of it." I start my car and drive to the church

"You and AJ need to talk, no torture just a long talk to know why and where he stands"

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Apparently a pop singer, actor and musical artist)

[/QUOTE]
(ugh, it's in his rap nasty freestyle. referencing his song)

Jason looked at him "He is strong headed and doesn't seem like anything could change his mind. Amy got through to him a little, not surprised since she was best at detecting lies, and reading people," he said as he looked at the road behind them.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back