• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy tilted her head "You are like a dog neglected by his owners, you don't fight or struggle at there call. However soon you can't take it and become more aggressive until you finally bite the hand. You bit the hand known as sanity and now it doesn't want you, you feel the feeling of happiness because in a sense you are free from it. The problem is you may be free but there is no one to control or restrain your freedom," she said giving him a small smile.

@Yappi

"What made me go over the edge,I have taken abuse before and even been to prison so why was this time any different" (hint,he was hit across the frontal lobe, which houses Decision making and personality)

Amy lifts her leg to the chair ripping out the arrow with her teeth, dropping it into her hand and using it to slice through her ropes. She gets up and tips his chair and glancing at the wound "Ya seem like you took a few hits to the head, I may not be a doctor but I feel like the hits warped you. I would say the hits were like a egg being hit with a bat, ya got scrambled by the hit," she said as she grabbed his head before putting the chair back.

@Yappi

I'd been out, climbing trees and shooting shit for a while. I collected my fired bows and went back to the church.

I saw a woman, whether it was THE woman from the other night I couldn't be sure, her back was turned, and the other night was a complete Daze. I'd assumed that that woman was dead..

She was speaking to AJ about something. Once again he was all bloodied up. I sigh. I'm not getting involved, I think. I see Jason, and realise I still haven't spoken to him since he helped save me, and since Threat gave me my bow.

"Hey, Jase" I wave my hand.

@White Shamrock @Yappi

Jason looks at him 'who the fuck calls me Jase' he thought before tipping his hat "Thanks for teaching Threat to shoot a bow, the kid doesn't need a gun...yet. He is trying to throw some with his hands, he enjoys it," he said looking down at Aidan.

@AidanCee

@AidanCee[/URL]
"He deserves it. You've got a good kid there, And he's totally bad ass". I say looking over at the picture of the man with the now obliterated face. I sigh. "Look, I want to say thank you for the other day... You helped save me.. That woman may have killed me. I was such a wimp though. "

I kick the dust under my boots

Jason smiled patting Aidan on the back "He likes you. The kid is one of the best things that has happen to me. You're are part of the family, why wouldn't I help," he said as he looked back at the basement hatch.

@AidanCee

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason eyes seemed to glow blue at the thought "Threat hasn't been 'home' to say the least. Peace seems to be dominant and has tortured the woman who hurt them," he said nervous.

@AidanCee

Jason laughed a little "Peace decided to play archery with her. He grabbed an apple and put it in her mouth, she was lucky he didn't miss," he said as he sat on a pew.

@AidanCee

Jason pointed to the women talking to AJ "That's her, she is the only person I know that has helped AJ through this time." He said with a laugh at what Aidan said.

@AidanCee

Yappi said:
"What made me go over the edge,I have taken abuse before and even been to prison so why was this time any different" (hint,he was hit across the frontal lobe, which houses Decision making and personality)
-=-=((If you were hit in the front of the head why did you have Aiden check the back of your head?))=-=-

(Hm I think I let him check the front)

"Well that May be true.....then is it reversible and do I even want to reverse it" I sit there trying to get free of my ropes

(I know...)

Layla got up and looked around. Her stuff was still there so she let out a sigh and grabbed the bat, "How do I get out??" She asked herself.

Jason went up from basement and looked around "Morning all," he said as he went up to the new persons "Howdy Jason Grim." He said as he looked at AJ and Amy talking and smiled.

Layla looked around for a moment and then saw a door. She picked her stuff up and ran out the door. The sunlight kissed her cheeks and she smiled, swinging the bat on her shoulder. She smirked, and continued to walk.

Amy studies his face before sighing out of frustration "I can't reverse it, sure as hell don't know how to do it. The real question is do you want to reverse it, do you want to become the old version of yourself," he shoved him away with her foot and paced thinking.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back