• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy woke up and looked around still tied up on the pew "HEY FUCKERS ANY OF YOU AROUND!" She said kicking the air around her, she couldn't whistle for the Jaguar. She rolled off and slithered towards the door.

(Anyone)

Jason got in and ejected the disk and threw it in the air before shooting it. He looked at him "I'll get you a new one, ok," he said as he buckled himself in.

@Yappi

I resist the urge to gut him with a spoon as I drive to the mansion "we're going back to the mansion, were setting up a settlement of some sort. We can't live in one place all time"

Jason moaned as he leaned back "A settlement, what are we going to do. I shouldn't stay out too long, I don't trust Threat with Amy," he said as he brought out his machete still stained with blood.

@Yappi

Brianna Ackerman]{mansion. Nobody has acknowledged her in like three days} [/QUOTE] [CENTER] [COLOR=#8000ff]-=-=((If you want you could have Kira come outside to the front of the mansion ([/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28440-jpthewarrior/ said:
@JPTheWarrior[/URL]'s characters are literally right out the door, Amber and @Slasher999999999's Bandits are at the front while Amber just yelled at them asking if any of them were from prison.))=-=-

-=-=((Gtg (again) I'll be back around 9 at the latest.))=-=-

[/CENTER]

"we set up a base,some people stay there and others stay at the other base. We use radios to communicate and we can meet other communities" i start to tap my steering wheel

Peace walked up to Amy and put its foot on her head "Aww, you want to escape, sorry that is a no, no. I can't let you now would I." Peace said as it dragged Amy away, Amy tried to struggle but couldn't

Jason looked at him "What if the house is rubble, remember you gave Keon the switch," he said as he put his hat away trying not to lose it in the wind.

@Yappi

"well Keon was back for a while so i hope its still there, if not then we come back. I have a little place in the city that me and my brother agreed on being a good outpost."

Jason grabs his guitar and starts to play "When the devil is too busy and death is just too much, they call on me by name you see," was all he said as he kicked his feet up onto the truck glass.

@Yappi

after listening to Jason for a while i stopped towards the mansion to see it was intact but had alot of people around it, none friendly. "Jason keep your head down, bandits"

@CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuroko said:
(what happened?)
(Jason and Johny are at the mansion, Threat was almost killed by my other character Amy. AJ has found someone and is talking to them, also Peace is having a "Play Date," with its attacker if you want to talk to Peace I AM TORTURING HER > :) )

(oh no she dead, at the outpost Johny is talking about. Jasons going to get there and find a mangled corpse :D )

"Jason take the car and check out the outpost, ill go help Amber" i hand him a map with a big red mark where the building is "dont worry, i still have the explosive failsafe" i pull out a secondary detonator just in case keon died "now go, take my car and check out that Outpost" @White Shamrock

(if you can track you can go where AJ is, he isnt exactly good at covering trails. You can start to build around the base or plan...)

Peace hummed as she dragged the body towards a pew. The girl was getting sick of this shit and struggled.

Amy frowned and yelled "I WILL BEAT YOU AND CUT YOUR ORGANS OUT, YOU LITTLE SHIT," she said as Peace punched her in the forehead, and continued its walk.

(Anyone)

Yappi said:
I resist the urge to gut him with a spoon as I drive to the mansion "we're going back to the mansion, were setting up a settlement of some sort. We can't live in one place all time"
-=-=((Don't we need @White Shamrock

-=-=((Amber: I only told my name to 3 People Keon (ugh), Jane, & Miya.))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back