• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy grinned and looked at the kid "Ya really want to do that, because when you do I will ki-," was all she said as the arrow went into her leg, and Peace smiled as it did.

Peace left the arrow there and climbed the girl getting face to face "You almost hurt Threat, you're luck Jason wants to keep you alive," the kid said bringing out a knife and aim it at her forehead.

Jason looked at Johny "Don't know, he went out for a bit. The women inside tried to hurt Threat, AJ told me she almost sliced his arm off," he said as he grabbed his head and looked back "At least Peace is happy," he said in a low and shaky tone.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
"No to my brother,he has avoided me,kept secrets he doesn't even drink any more....non of these are like him. Has he told you anything that he doesn't want me to know?"

(Signal is going to DIE for about two hours because of where I'm going soon probably, so I won't join in yet because I will just stop answering m (that and I'm completely lost with what's happeneing). But will join in probably in around 2 hours time.... If someone wanted to tell me what is happening that will be Grrrrreattt :-P)

Jason looked at him "No just that he is nervous about this state of mind. He is enjoying and having fun with killing and torturing, I can't help him, and I feel like no one can," he said as he leaned on the wall where the step was.

@Yappi

My eye twitches "What,did you just say he... I can't...there has to be someone with a medical background,some sort of phychologist. He would never hurt anyone without reason." I don't know how to react,AJ would never do that sort of thing

Jason looked at him "No one around here knows about this...maybe Keon, but that is it. Many of us don't have medical training, we don't have know how to deal with this," he said as he put his hand on Johny's shoulder.

@Yappi

Daisie squeaked, "Do it..." She hissed and growled, not knowing what to do. She smirked at the knife. "Kill me, I don't care. This life isn't worth living. You jackass."

I slowly drag my blade across her throat,leaving time to scream. When I done I look her in the eyes while she is alive "when you get In hell, tell Satan I'm coming for him and his friends" I sit down and watch her bleed out

Daisie did scream in pain. She smiled at him as she started to bleed, nodding to him. Her heart rate slowly stopped. And Bam, Daisie was dead. Her murder AJ. Her gray eyes stared deadly at him as she let out her last breath.

Layla jumped hearing something and swung around.She thought it was a scream and ran in that direction.

The blood splattered over me, would have to get a new coat and pants... I put my knife through her skull to prevent undeath. The scream echoes in my mind, the good kind of echo. I smile and am I in state of pure happiness

(I needed a way to kill Daisie... XP)

Layla made it to the place where the scream came from. She looked at the lock and growled, pulling Daisie's bat up, she swung at it, hard. "Open!" She screamed.

I grab my gun,there's a single light where she is tied up. I get my gun and hide in a pitch black corner

Layla began to pound hard on the chains and door. She tried and tried to get under, over, and even through, no use. The short girl sat down and thought for a moment, 'Who was that? How do I get in?' For a moment she thought of an idea, to wait for the murderer to come out.

I notice that everyone is gone. I wonder where that woman was from yesterday. I realised that I'd just discovered AJ's whereabouts. Poor woman, though I doubted she had any fingers left anymore

@Yappi

I think she is gone but you can't be to sure,I open the door and go to the doorframe waiting for her to come through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back