• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stab her hand to the wall behind her and take her katana away. I use my knuckles to knock her out again while I tie her up,3 ropes are the best.

She felt the sharp pain and curled her hand before saying through clenched teeth "Aww, a grandma gave me that, may have been a zombie grandma who had it inside her, and just finished eating a dog but still." She kicked the ground trying to transfer the pain to a different part of her body.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
I finished tying her up and making sure she is disarmed I take out my knife and make cuts across the face, I move down to the chest and I make sure to hit every pressure point along the way.

She feels the pain and starts to laugh "Laugh at the pain, that's what my dad use to say. I wonder how Jason will respond to you hurting his second in command," she said as she kicked him away, and used her teeth to put her hood on.

@Yappi

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((-Looks at her last RP post- is there supposed to be cobwebs and spiders on a post?))=-=-
(Don't know should all these ships keep crashing and burning -Keon X Kira crashes on a Miya iceberg-)

(I WAS THE FIRST ONE, HAPPY 500 EVERYBODY *Breaks windows* LOVE YOU GUYS! :3 I SHALL BRING CANDY TO ALL YOUR DREAMS!)

I wake up with a jump.

Propped on a pew in a church, I'd begun to the the ordeal had been a dream. But where that woman's claws clung onto my neck still hurt. Eyes too tired to see, I call out

"AJ? Jason?"

Threat swung the aluminum bat but stops before it hits his face "T-the women almost killed me, she put a sword to my head. She wanted to plunge it right through my skull," the kid said, his face stained with tears, he was breathing heavily.

@AidanCee

I put my hand up to the bat but lowered it again. I put my arm around the kid.

"Snap" I sigh. "But you were brave. Braver than me by a longshot!!"

The kid accepted the arm, still crying a bit. Peace looked at him "She scared me, I have killed so many people. I have never looked at the other end of the blade," Peace started to hum a little song "L-lets go in the garden, you'll find something waiting." The kid said as it put away the bat, and gave a weak smile.

@AidanCee

Peace goes to a case and grabs a black bow, it was made to look like burned tree branches tied together. It was lighter than Peace so it was easy to carry to Aidan.

@AidanCee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back