• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. I run to the end of the church aisle , on the way picking up some arrows from my stash. I beckon him to come over.

I load an arrow ready to be drawn to pass him.

Threat ran over a huge grin on his face "I can't believe I am doing this wow," the kid said jumping excitedly.

(My battery is at 5% so I must go, you could control Threat for me)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Threat ran over a huge grin on his face "I can't believe I am doing this wow," the kid said jumping excitedly.
(My battery is at 5% so I must go, you could control Threat for me)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay dokaly. See you in a bit! I'll make this post including threat).

I found a picture not close to a window as a target. I put the bow in his arms and placed his hands where the bow and string should be held. Holding the arrow between his two right fingers. I held the bow underneath his hand gently to guide his aim.

"Pull the string" I said "until it looks like a V"

Threat did this slowly but surely..

"Now point the bow where you want the arrow to go"

"The man in the picture's face?" He said with a chuckle.

"That's the spot.. Ready. Aim fire!"

The arrow flew through the air and missed the target by a whisper.

"Not bad not bad at all". I go to retrieve the arrow. "I think you can do it by yourself this time!"

Threat stuck his tongue out at the side of his mouth as scrunched up one eye. He aimed and fired the bow. It was a direct hit he jumped for joy.

"I think you deserve something" I said, it's I go to collect my old bow and half my arrows. "These are for you. Don't fire them inside though, in fact best not tell people we fired them inside at all. I wink. I find an old sock and some string . I connected the two then I put the arrows in the sock and tied the string around Threat's waist. "I'll make you a better quiver soon, I promise.

"Thank you thank you thank you" said Threat.

"You're more than welcome. You helped save my life yesterday!" I say and I hug the kid. He scampers off to look at his new toy.

-=-=((-Throws a party for threat because he hit the target- Yay! Congratulations and I totally didn't think of this so I could *cough* *cough* post on the 500th page *cough* *cough*.))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((-Throws a party for threat because he hit the target- Yay! Congratulations and I totally didn't think of this so I could *cough* *cough* post on the 500th page *cough* *cough*.))=-=-

(Party time... Make it to 1000?)

(HAPPY 500 EVERYONE!!!)

"So you laugh at pain....your gonna be laughing a lot more then" I get a grin on my face "I talked out making people who hurt children eating there own finger by the knuckles right?"I grab her hand and hold out one of her fingers.

Since I taught Threat the art of archery, I'd say solemn... Plannin on how to to thank AJ and Jason...

God i was such a wimp last night, I thought. I could have fought her off.

But the whole ordeal made flashbacks in my mind of that night I was tied up, whipped, beaten and left for dead. I still had the scars for where the spiked belt struck over my body. These tingles as I thought about it.

That could have happened again, WOULD have happened again. If it wasn't for my friends... Who I had the nerve to think would hurt me

@White Shamrock @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
I stop dead "hey Jason,She almost killed threat to prove a point so....I promised not to hurt anything to important"

(Otay)

Daisie screamed at the pain of her finger. She started gasping for air, her lungs and heart pounding. She glared at the floor as tears dribbled from her face and she shook her head. She had been loosing blood, and stabbed multiple times.

Layla had been walking fora long time.She had been following this girl and saw the girls's stuff on the ground, along with a church. She peeked through a hole in the church wall and smiled.

Jason looks at her and the at AJ "SHE. DID. WHAT," he said slowly as he pushed AJ to the side and went face to face with Amy, his machete in hand.

@Yappi

"I'm heading out, but yea she almost cut off her arm. I froze up but Slick shot her" I go out the door and go where my 'friend' is

(Liar.... Such a liar...)

Layla heard voices and looked around the corner to see random people. She duked and gasped lightly.

I walk in the secluded apartment, I see her crying "Well I guess it's time I get rid of you,to many people know of this place" I get behind her and grab her by the hair. I hold my knife to the side of her neck. Waiting to see if she has any last words.

@PixieDusts

Jason looked at AJ as he left and smiled pointing the machete to her face. "I am going to enjoy this, ya know that,"he said, a grin on his face as he went to work. A while later he came back holding Amy blood stained but still tied up, he smiled "Peace you can have fun with her, she is your new play mate." He said as he walked outside again and sat on the step.

Peace smiled and took out and arrow "I wonder how true that joke about arrows and knees are, ya want to find out," the kid bringing out a arrow and giggling as she pointed it at Amy's knee cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back