• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla heard the guy and waited for him to pass her, as he passed her. She grabbed the bat and wrapped her arms around his neck, placing teh bat against his throat, pushing his neck into the bat handle.

PixieDusts said:
Layla began to pound hard on the chains and door. She tried and tried to get under, over, and even through, no use. The short girl sat down and thought for a moment, 'Who was that? How do I get in?' For a moment she thought of an idea, to wait for the murderer to come out.
-=-=((Amber: A fellow short girl yay! -looks at Layla as she takes out a ruler and measures her- Dang it! You're 9 inches taller than me! -shoves her hands into her pockets and walks away-))=-=-

I fall to my knees from the shock and being knocked down.I grab the bat so I can breath and I try to elbow the attacker off me

Last edited by a moderator:
(Listen everyone. @Slasher999999999 is probably busy. To those that are stuck because of his actions, I am going to say like you got of the situation of the bandits. Then when he comes back, you guys pm each other and then tell me how you got out of the situation. Is that good for you all? Or do you guys have sugestions?)

JPTheWarrior said:
(Listen everyone. @Slasher999999999 is probably busy. To those that are stuck because of his actions, I am going to say like you got of the situation of the bandits. Then when he comes back, you guys pm each other and then tell me how you got out of the situation. Is that good for you all? Or do you guys have sugestions?)
-=-=((Thanks for responding (^.^)))=-=-

(*Closets opens* LETS FUCK SH-*Shoves back in closet* Sorry she is for later. STAY IN THE FUCKING CLOSET! I didn't miss anything wow, slow day :/ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back