• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jesus Christ!" I jump at the gun.

I tried to be as brave as I could with a killer animal leaning on my leg

"What do you want from us? Who are you?"

"Oh no you see he-WALKERS!!!" I grab my gun and crash through the window and run into the woods zigzagging

Last edited by a moderator:
I zoidberg the fuck out of there and crash into the church "Everyone, We may be met by someone who has Aiden as a hostage get a gun and prepare" I'm covered in blood and I have a distinct smell. my hands are coated in a dark red shade.

She laughed "No matter, but I am bored so i'll just walk in a random direction with you, how does sound," she dragged him towards the door, and walked into the woods. The Jaguar stayed behind them in case.

@AidanCee

Jason came back from his trip a while ago and saw AJ "WHO KIDNAPPED HIM!" he said as he whistled for Threat, Chili and Snow. They all took out there weapons, Jason smiled "Where is he," he asked as he took out his machete.

@Yappi

"No one I was uhhhh.....planting apples when Aiden followed me and we'll someone came in who had 2 panthers. I yelled walkers and crashed out the window, they said they knew the Grim family well as called you a sissy"

Jason stared for a second "AMY! God dammit she really decided to come here, why didn't she stay west," he said as he started to walk outside and asked "Where is it," he asked in a serious tone.

@Yappi

"Follow me" I load my smg and keep my head down and head towards the building after I while I see the 2 and I start to sneak around them signaling we get on sides of her

Amy feels them around her and starts shooting at anything, however is tackled by Jason as she does.

Jason pins her down and glares at her "War heard you called me shit again," he said with a laugh. He looked at the Jaguar and whistled as Snow pouched on the Jaguar, and the tussled for a bit.

@Yappi @AidanCee

I wanted her to give up. Her fingers on my neck were beginning to really hurt. I was tired and I felt sick. I was close to collapsing.

Then Jason does come and pounces on her. She lets go instantly. Snow was taking care of the leopard. I sat on the road and watches.

The world spins around me, and before long I was out cold, my head on the cold hard floor below me.

(I've got to go to bed for a bit cos it's like 1.30 am and I have work In the morning. Do what you want with me in my absence (except kill me)... Tonight has been AWSOME. Though )

I grab Aiden and start to move away "come on" I give him a revolver and i aim my smg at Amy

Yappi said:
I grab Aiden and start to move away "come on" I give him a revolver and aim it at Amy
I come round to AJs grasp. But it's hard. I drop the revolver and I'm out cold again.

(Think we posted at the same time (I edited ^^^ take a look). I've Gotta go to bed. Night. Tonight's been great)

(Torture and Aiden following AJ to where he tourtures I'd read that if I where you)

Shit" I pick Aiden up and holster my revolver. I start to carry Aiden away but I decide to stay for Jason

Amy smiled "Aww you got Bagheera, a play mate," she said as she got out of his grip and got up. She looked at Threat and smiled "Ya had a kid, you were gone for a few months. Do kids grow on trees know," she said as she laughed.

Jason grabbed her and looked at Snow and Bagheera starting to play, he gave a grin before whistling for them to follow. He dragged Amy towards the church, and sighed as he went in.

"I'll have fun with you" I say in a murderous voice my eyes looking deadly

Jason pointed his machete at AJ "No, she is my responsibility, she is still my friend," he glared at her before slamming her on a pew.

Amy smiled and looked down at Threat "So is this his kid, or is it just a random orphan," she ask AJ pointing to Threat who waved at them both.

@Yappi

Amy smiled and looked at him "Ya got anything to drink around here, also this is Bagheera," she whistled as the big cat walked over to his master and slept on her legs. She leaned back and smiled not fazed by today.

@Yappi

"Uhh I used to be a alcoholic,I'll see if I have any whisky left" I go to my bag and bring it back. It was nearly full of whisky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back