• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"so...what would you prefere,more torture or dying?" I hold my knife and start to cut off another finger

I turn around with a killer sheen I my eyes, I look around as see no one there. I start to cut around the neck,careful not to hit a vital organ.

Wiping my mouth, I peer in once more. I want to walk away. But I can't

I also wanted to save the girl. But she was as good as dead. And as far as I knew she was a bandit. Why else would AJ be torturing her?

Yappi said:
I turn around with a killer sheen I my eyes, I look around as see no one there. I start to cut around the neck,careful not to hit a vital organ.
Yappi said:
"so...what would you prefere,more torture or dying?" I hold my knife and start to cut off another finger
Yappi said:
Thinking that I lost him I go into the room where she is. I close the door and take a deep breath. I take out my knife and clean it. "I see some zombies,screaming for help have we" I cut off one of her fingers but only at the knuckle.
@PixieDusts

@AidanCee
(Omg you and miya would be BFF's!)

"To be honest,I don't know who you are. Well I don't care but before I leave I don't want to leave you alive" I grab her by the hair and get behind her. I put my knife at the side of her neck readying to slit it. "Any last words?"

Yappi said:
"To be honest,I don't know who you are. Well I don't care but before I leave I don't want to leave you alive" I grab her by the hair and get behind her. I put my knife at the side of her neck readying to slit it. "Any last words?"
(Miya:Skin her alive and put salt water on the wounds!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
Jesus Christ was he just going to slit her throat.

I covered my mouth to stop myself gasping when the inevitable happened and I brace myself.

I know I should have ran then because it was getting more likely that inwas going to be caught by the minute. But I couldn't pull myself away

i know someone is here now, I hold my knife to my lip "is someone there, come out little bunny I won hurt you" I say with a war. "Well I promise" I keep m fingers crossed behind my back

I keep my mouth shut and don't say a word. I move away from the door and press my back against the wall (ignore my previous post about sleeping have changed my mind)

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
I look dead at Aiden "rabbit I won't hurt you,come out of your den" I try to keep my smile but my eye starts to twitch involuntarily.

I look at AJ and freeze. I want to run but my legs won't move, I want to talk but no sound comes out.

Like a rabbit in the headlights I'm stunned.

I'm frozen in frenzied panic. I try my best to move but visions of what those people did to me at my old camp flashed through my head. I knew it was going to happen again.

There was no fight , nor flight. Just still.

I go to speak, but I stop because I cling onto the small hope he hasn't seen me. That I'm invisible.

He has deer in the headlights syndrome,I decide to leave him so he doesn't die from shock. I go back to my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back