• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What a funny coincidence, I'm apart of Keons group. Ok well if you want help...." My voice goes dark "you better start screaming" I pull out the knife Jason gave me and start to give shallow cuts on the face making a pattern of some sort

Daisie grinned and winced at the cuts, "I never begged for my life, never screamed for help, and I won't start now. You think a few cuts'll scare me? Take a look at my legs..." She smirked darkly.

"Tell that to the last guy" I take a step back and I start to carve up the rest of her body leaving deep cuts in the pressure points and cutting where it will bleed. I take some beer and pour it over her to sanatize the wounds and I hold a lighter next to her face "did you know your eyes explode before you die when you are burned to death?"

@PixieDusts

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisie smiled lightly, the pain barely affected her. She smiled lightly at the blood and then licked some of the beer, "That's nasty!!" She said and shook her head, "Yes, I did know that..."

"Aww high pain tolerance have we? I'll fix that...later" I tie her up even more and and make sure she is disarmed, I put a metal cage that was built around the building. I use the key I found and lock the place up and pocket the key. I walk back to the church

Yappi said:
(Brb in 2/half hours) I walk into the church with a lot of blood on my hands. I go to wash my knife
I come round again. I wonder why I keep falling asleep. Lack of food perhaps.

I say AJ with blood all over his hands.

"Oh what's he done now?" I ask myself "what have I missed?"

(No seriously what Have I missed?)

I go towards AJ.

"Mate, what's happened?" I ask hesitantly this guy was my friend. But I've heard about what he was capable of. And that was scary.

"Nothing,just c-came across some company" I wipe off the blade and start to walk at a brisk pace to avoid him worrying what he will think

Yappi said:
"Nothing,just c-came across some company" I wipe off the blade and start to walk at a brisk pace to avoid him worrying what he will think
"Company?" I ask. Tailing him. " AJ I'm your friend. You can tell me"

"La- Aiden it's really nothing" I step out the door and before Aidan can open it I start running towards the woods. You can catch a glimpse of me going into the woods.

Yappi said:
"La- Aiden it's really nothing" I step out the door and before Aidan can open it I start running towards the woods. You can catch a glimpse of me going into the woods.
He's up to something, I thought. So I decided to follow him but keep my distance. I wanted to know what he was getting up too. So I ran into the woods. And kept my eyes fixed on him so I didn't lose him.

Thinking that I lost him I go into the room where she is. I close the door and take a deep breath. I take out my knife and clean it. "I see some zombies,screaming for help have we" I cut off one of her fingers but only at the knuckle.

@PixieDusts

@AidanCee

I find a door close behind him. Shit. I couldn't see in, so I put my ear to the door. I hear a woman screaming.

I'm surprisingly unperturbed. There'd been too much torture going around. The screamer was probably a bandit... Maybe... I keep listening.

The door is unlocked,the screams would be loud enough to mask the door opening

"Heh gonna have to get rid of you soon,so many snoopers. That or move ya. You were in the wrong place but hey need someone to meditate with...after all friends and children are off limits for me" I spin my knife

PixieDusts said:
Daisie struggled to get out of the ropes. She about screamed for help, but then relaxed and waited there.
AidanCee said:
I find a door close behind him. Shit. I couldn't see in, so I put my ear to the door. I hear a woman screaming.
I'm surprisingly unperturbed. There'd been too much torture going around. The screamer was probably a bandit... Maybe... I keep listening.

Yappi said:
The door is unlocked,the screams would be loud enough to mask the door opening
"Heh gonna have to get rid of you soon,so many snoopers. That or move ya. You were in the wrong place but hey need someone to meditate with...after all friends and children are off limits for me" I spin my knife

-=-=((

@PixieDusts's character hasn't been screaming recently.))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
I open the door slightly with the scream praying AJ couldn't see me. He had a knife in his hand. And a girl at his mercy. Covered in blood. That was the blood on his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back