• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He frowned "My group didn't actually die, I just say that. They believed I was a bad leader, too crazy, and wild for them. They even threatened to shoot me on sight because of what I did back west. There is never a day that goes by without me looking at these mask, we wore them since we were kids. We had different names and different dreams back then." he said as he sat on the pew, he brought out his machete, and smiled "Good, don't be the jerk who goes and slaughters kids," he said jokingly.

@Yappi

"Jason I doubt you know but...why would my brain like hurting people, It's so overwealming that I can't even enjoy a hard drink any more because im just that happy over it.........Do I need help?"

Jason picked him up with a serious look on his face "I think you do,...but I don't know how to help you. I can't do anything, I wasn't trained that way, when Keon gets back ask him, he may help ya." Jason said giving a reassuring smile, and patted him on the back.

@Yappi

my eye twitches when he pats me "what scares me most is how it just clicked, was it dormant or appeared there" I start to move towards my bed, I need some sleep

Jason looked at him "Listen we all have limits and I think yours is reached. We all have that kind of urge, I haven't snapped due to me seeing shit worse than this, you were never a fighter so when you finally did it you got the urge to kill." He put him down and smiled "Ya going to be fine, I am your friend and if ya need anything just ask, I need to go on my scavenging trip again so I should sleep a bit," he said walking to a pew. Something clicked for him, "Why don't I use the beds, shit I should really try those, haven't been in one since the outbreak," he walked down to the basement.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Threat sat on the pew not wanting to disturb anyone in the basement, he dozed off. He tried to stay awake at least to see the stars late but fell asleep.

Jason sighed and went up to grab him, he smiled "Your so adorable when you are sleeping," he said to himself before putting him in a bed. He later went up going outside tipping his hat "My favorite parts of the night," he ran into the darkness, smiling and going into the city again.

'time to sleep', kuro thought as he took off his shoes. he then took off his shirt and began to lie down under his blanket. he quickly drifted to sleep.

Kuroko said:
Kuro had started doing push ups next to his bed, first with both hands and then with one hand.
-=-=((CellistCat606: My one goal that I still haven't completed and that most others had done...do a single push up.))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((CellistCat606: My one goal that I still haven't completed and that most others had done...do a single push up.))=-=-

(I have no choice but to do like 20-25... ROTC is rough)

I wake up from a good sleep,I decide to sneak out before anyone else wakes up. I open the door and it creaks open....

Yappi said:
I wake up from a good sleep,I decide to sneak out before anyone else wakes up. I open the door and it creaks open....
@any one in the church

Last edited by a moderator:
(AJ and Jason had a talk and now AJ is sneaking out. Jason also found the other guy who AJ was torturing)

I step through the door and start to walk through the city, I look around for a while and see someone (anyone want to rp as the bandit say now or forever hold your peace)

Daisie was passed out in the grass. Her head was pushed against Scarlet's fur as her breathing became worse. Daisie gripped the grass and pushed herself up into a sitting position. Her hands clutched the grass as she winced in pain. Her lungs felt as if being ripped out of her chest. She sat there, holding her bat, laying there with Scarlet, pushing herself up.

Drake had been walking around. He saw people, and tried to ignore them. He lost his group, and that was okay with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back