• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sneak up on a person on the grass,I sneak up on her and choke her out. I pick her up and look for a place Jason WONT find

Threat got up seeming more well rested, he looks around realizing he was in a bed "How did I-," he finds a note near him, 'Went out for Stuff, be back later-Jason' Threat got up, and went upstairs yawning, he whistled for Pap and Sansy. He put Sansy in his jacket and played with Papy for a little bit. Threat sat on a pew wondering where everyone was at, he lied on the pew.

(Anyone)

Last edited by a moderator:
After 2 days of searching for AJ I give up, I pool in and see threat

"Hey kid has AJ came back yet?"

Peace smiled "Since I stab his leg, and stab his finger, no. Jason left for another junk trip," Threat sighed before seeing a mask Jason had left out, it was a skeleton mask with purple markings and a strap on the back. He tries it on and smiles "How do I look," the kid said as he spun one of his combat knives.

@Yappi

Peace giggled "Because Jason told me to since he almost killed a guy by cutting his fingers off, and also ripping different parts off," the kid said bringing out the knife it had used to do the deed.

@Yappi

I drag the lass to a building that is som what out the way as tie her onto a chair and the chair into a central support beam. I disarm her and wait for her to wake up

"What....why would he hurt someone like that. Was he raiding us or anything like that?"

Peace shrugs "Don't know, I think it was a bandit, but I don't know what he has done. He is on the last pew, Jason helped him. He also strapped AJ to a chair and almost killed him," Peace said cleaning the knife with its shirt.

"Kid....what happened to AJ while he was gone" I ask in a serious voice

@White Shamrock

I take some water and I start to splash water on the girls face

@PixieDusts

(Imma jump in xP) Chika sighs. She grips her backpack straps then heads towards the exit of the church. I'll probably be able to find my way back.. Eh.. She just shrugs. Her reasoning wasnt the best but hey its pretty good for an eleven year old.

@anybodyy

Chika jumps in surprise looking at the boy. "Uh I havent figured that out yet.. Maybe just to find a good tree to climb and throw things at zombies passing by, well that or shooting them down with my nail gun. Its to boring around here." She replies while putting on finger on her chin and thinking for a bit.

@White Shamrock

Threat nodded "Ya, this place can be dull, the only reason I don't go insane are Jason, the new kids, and Sansy and Pap," he said playing with a cat that was in his jacket, swiping at his hand playfully.

@Libra259

"What a boring tourture victim" I go up to her and listen for breathing, I hear breathing but at closer inspection someone beat me to the punch....oh well no reason not to finish what they started

@PixieDusts

"Oh hey your awake...that's great so I going to have some fun so before you start screaming and what what not what group do you belong to?" I take out my knife and put on a friendly tone

Daisie grinned, "I belong to no one!! I was in a group with Keon... Other than that, I'm alone..." She laughed lightly and looked up, "And you??"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back