• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was looking for alcohol when I bandit surprised me I took a hit to the fore head and he continued to hit that one place so many times I couldant count. He hit my head across the concrete a few times too and He...." I decided to skip over that part "anyways I got my knife and stabbed him the back, I continued stabbing till 30 minutes passed and even with my broken leg and brain damage I was happy. It felt so good to hurt him that I wanted to do it again.... When I was little my bro told me the frontal lobe was responsible for decision making and personality and well being hit 6+ time there with a lead pipe didnt help"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason smiled and took of his mask, he showed a marking a little higher than his cheek, left by something "Bullet to the head, doc said I was lucky. It apparently made me more tolerable to pain, I can still feel it but you need to hit me hard." He felt better as he lied back "Skylyn made my cloud watch with her, it was...nice to actually look up and see the clouds. They seem untouched by the world," he said reminiscing on the past.

@Yappi

"Threat said that I changed....is that true. If so I wonder if I even want to not be this. You can't comprehend the joy I felt when I was out there with the man, to you it was torture to me it was meditation. But besides that how have I changed?"

Yappi said:
"Threat said that I changed....is that true. If so I wonder if I even want to not be this. You can't comprehend the joy I felt when I was out there with the man, to you it was torture to me it was meditation. But besides that how have I changed?"
Jason smiled "How about I say you act more like the Joker, except you don't give a crap about anyone anymore. If I was the same man back west, I would have killed you, then hanged you to the town clock so everyone could see," he said as he put the mask away and retrieved his hat, tipping it.

@Yappi

"Heh,atleast I'm happy. I'd rather live short and die a happy man. Besides I still care about people I just don't like caring about strangers. Like you are still my best friend,I can't help but wonder why it all of a sudden clicked then. Why not before this why...why....my brain went from hating killing to almost relishing it in a few hits to the skull. I'm not sure if I need help or not because every part of my brain says it's ok but then again a little bit says otherwise" I grab my head

Enmyira said:
She face palmed to hide the pesky blush. "Grrh.." she grumbled and flopped over giggling.
"But really, birds are facinating. I've always wondered why birds stay in place,even though they can go anywhere in the world. Then you ask yourself the same question." kuro said, smiling at her response.

I take a long think about it, what if i hurt more people while drunk...is that even bad- no of course it is. "Sure but I'm going to be heading out in a bit"

I get a some beer and hand it to Jason I I sip it, to be honest ever since what happened I really have had no reason to drink.

Jason smiled and sip "Why do we do this, we happy crazy bastards. Maybe if I wait a blue zombie messiah will come along,...I think maybe not" he said laughing as he took another sip.

@Yappi

"I don't know maybe find some places to raid" I was lying out of my teeth, I was going to find someone else to 'play' now that Jason found the other guy "I doubt it, maybe one day but I stopped beliving in this the second shit hit the fan"

Kuroko said:
"But really, birds are facinating. I've always wondered why birds stay in place,even though they can go anywhere in the world. Then you ask yourself the same question." kuro said, smiling at her response.
She huffed and leafed through the book at what pages she had sketched. She found a finished one, a pair of black and white swans. She ripped it from the booklet and handed it to him. "Put wax over it to keep it from smearing.. or not... it's yours.."

Jason smiled and pulled him close "Ya want to see what I got on my run last night," he said as he stumbled back bit before standing up straight.

@Yappi

"Sure" I walk over to his bag and look at what he is showing

(AJ is a semi good lier but not sociopath good,you can easily pick up somethings not right)

Jason grabbed the case, he pulls out three mask, before getting to the actual stuff "I travel and get junk on my trips, I found these and wanted to give them to Keon, and Kira." He pulls out a small black box, before continuing to rummage, he brought out a sharp black knife "I know what you're going to do, got this for myself but take it." He close his case, locking it and put it back under the pew again.

@Yappi

Enmyira said:
She huffed and leafed through the book at what pages she had sketched. She found a finished one, a pair of black and white swans. She ripped it from the booklet and handed it to him. "Put wax over it to keep it from smearing.. or not... it's yours.."
"Yin and Yang. Thank you, i'll treasure it always." kuro said, kissing her on the cheek once more and smiling, got off her bed and went to his own, placing it on it. He'll need to remember to grab wax later.

After Jasons comment I grab the knife and get stressed "uh t-thank you,what exactly am I going to do?" My hands get sweaty and I start to feel cold

Jason smiled "I am your best friend, I know you're going to find someone else to torture, just don't do that to children," he grabs one of the mask being a gas mask. He showed it to AJ "This was Edgar Plaques, funny thing was he was a germaphobe, Amy War use to tease him about it," he said putting away the masks.

@Yappi

Kuroko said:
"Yin and Yang. Thank you, i'll treasure it always." kuro said, kissing her on the cheek once more and smiling, got off her bed and went to his own, placing it on it. He'll need to remember to grab wax later.
She covered her blushing face and squirmed into the blankets. It.. was kinda scary, The whole love thing. It didnt feel like... like the harsh love she received all her life... she liked this kind of love... the love that made her heart skip beats, the love that made her blush and want to always be near... She loved this kind of love...

"I'd never do that to a kid...."I hold the knife in my hand staring at it with killer eyes that could cut through a diamond "Children are the one thing that's off limits for me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back