• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bandits eyes shot open and be looked around quickly. He screamed as pain shot through his body. He quickly spat out blood, trying not to hit Jason. The man was trying to help him, and be respected that. It will be a shame having to kill this one. He thought with fear in his eyes as they darted around.

@White Shamrock

I cringe but still smile when peace stabs me"How about you talk to me and figure out why,after all why would I do this,why am I so happy about it. He I a bandit, they did things to me,Two,Skylyn, and Miya that don't exactly keep your sanity full, something that you don't comprehend. I was hit 6 times in the frontal lobe with a pipe... That houses decision making,and personality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enmyira said:
She blushed and her heart hammered. 'Did he..s..say...more!?' She thought to herself. She was slightly frozen in place until he leaned to look at her work. It was a delicate charcoal sketch of a sparrow that wasn't quite finished yet. It didn't fit the personality she exhibited to everyone else... but to Kuro.. it would make more sense.
@Kuroko
"it's beautiful...like someone else i know." kuro said, smiling.

Peace continued but hit one of his fingers "I don't know, I was created to absorb Threats fear, anger, and shit like that. The thing is Jason seems the most aggressive, he doesn't like talking much now. It bothers me that a man who didn't give a fuck about the world could do these things, he almost shot you," the kid said a look of worry on its face.

@Yappi

"I-I-I was s-scouting the area." Be said, painfully weeping from the wounds. "H-he hit me, and tied me up. T-then tortured me." He says looking down at himself. "E-even we don't do that shit..." He spat blood on the ground.

@White Shamrock

He only nicked my thumb, I hear the bandit "BULLSHIT!!!" Jason can hear in the background in a deadpan voice. I start to talk to Peace "he can't take the heat, yet he chooses not to get out of the kitchen"

Jason could see a butterfly pattern on the bandits chest with a elegant design

Jason frowned "Listen ya need anything, sorry for the hostility tensions bin high, also the 'even we don't do that shit' is shit," he said as he walked back to AJ and stabbed his machete right above his head. He walked back and smiled at the bandit.

(Jason is like that teacher who believes one student but not the other xD )

@Yappi @Mira1

He growls at Jason slightly, showing a small sign of hostility. Quickly calming down he struggles with the bonds. "We may kill, but we don't torture." He says honestly. "Not m-" He clears his throat. "Our group at least." He says glaring at AJ.

Jason untied the man and took him inside, he whistled to snow and just said "Watch," before going outside to kick AJ's ass. He sighed looking at AJ "You really are a stubborn prick," he said pulling out his gun.

@Mira1 @Yappi

"Now I'm a running prick" I start to sprint into the woods and when in out on sight I go into the city

I woke to hear yet another Kerfuffle outside.

And guess what. No AJ and no Jason. And no Adam either.

I stepped out down the road. And see Jason with a good.

"Oh brilliant " I sighed sarcastically

"HEY WHATS GOING ON!!"

Jason sighed and decided to leave him be "Good job Jason, give him your lucky gun, actually trust him, and then he becomes a insensitive jerk," he called Threat in, then walked inside, putting away his gun. He laid on a pew for a bit, he felt angry at himself for this, he kept thinking 'Congratulations Jason you have let this team crumble,' he looked at the ceiling.

(Well Jason he did tell you he took 6 hits to the frontal lobe where personality and decision making is)

The bandit hesitantly sits down at one of the pews. Terrified of what they would do to him. He was shaking in the pew as blood continued to spill from his amputated fingers.

Adam ended up falling asleep, having no idea what all had happened with the bandit.

I go a quarter mile into the woods before I decide to head back I see Jason and ask him "So Jason, I know your pissed but you never asked what happened when I was gone and I think you should know" I come up on the front porch of the church

I watched then as a bandit, looking worse than a Z be taken inside. I followed closely and just stared at him.

There was half a smirk on my face, but the blood reminded me that he was human. And then the fear... We do this to a bandit, they're going to come back for us. And do twice as much damage to one of us... I leant on a wall and just stared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back