• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
(You hate AJ? Jason)
(He hates everyone at the moment, AJ is his closet friend. He just doesn't feel comfortable around most people, just wait till he gets tortured...I am scared myself)

"Just kill me..." He begs, wincing in pain. Truley wanting to die. He starts to bang his head on the back of the tree, trying to break his own skull.

Adam sheathes his katana. "Fine don't let me help." He huffs then chuckles to himself. Be walks back into the church and looks around, hoping to spot someone who isn't insane.

Jason got up and saw the man "Well dammit I have to get another president, howdy the name is Jason Grim," he said extending his hand trying to hide the stress, and anger he was under.

@Mira1

Adam smiles warmly and approaches him. He shakes his hand firmly. "Nice to meet you Jason, I'm Adam." He says lowering my hand. "Is that other dude always like that?' He asks looking twoards the doors of the church.

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason sighed "Some of our group have been kidnapped, and....raped by these the kidnappers. They have all been off since, I am one of the few sane ones here," he looked at the man seeing his resemble someone. "Where are ya doing here," he asked as he looked outside trying to figure out what AJ was doing.

@Mira1

"Oh please stop" I grab a pillow and put it behind his head so he can't kill himself this way. I take some elastic and tape it to his head. "Ta da, now you won't die early" I get my knife and clean it and start to cut off his fingers "alive,not alive,alive,not alive...alive, oh lucky you we get to live another day" I put a sack over his head and put song objects around his head "good bye friend,see you in a little bit"

The man screamed in pain as AJ cut off his fingers. Then watched painfully as a bag was placed over his head. He cried loudly, wanting it all to end.

"I was looking for my sister... But she's dead...' He said sounding disappointed. " did you know Mira?" Be asked.

Jason stepped back and stared at him for a minute "Y-yes I did, she was....nice then again never really talk to her, she died from zombies. I have lost a lot of people but apparently this group has made me feel the worst and I don't know why," he said tipping his hat as he sat back down.

@Mira1

I go into the church and sit down and start to wipe the blood off me...its everywhere on me. There's not enough water so I decide to leave some on me.

I read adjust my clothes and see that my clothes are nearly covered in it a thin layer of blood over it. I start to walk around and talk to people. I wander waiting for someone to start conversation if not ill just go back to my 'friend'.

Threat walked up about to smile at him before seeing the blood. He ran and threw up outside and then walked back in "P-please clean your clothes, I hate human blood," he said sitting on the pew shivering.

@Yappi

Adam looks down to the ground and sighs. "I..." He starts and rubs his eyes. "Just uh... I'm gonna go sit down." He said with a sad sigh. Trying to fight back the tears. He hated the fact that he couldn't protect her like he had promised. He sat down and stared off quietly.

@White Shamrock

"I don't have many clothes, unless you have extra water to clean them off" I sit next to threat and take off my jacket so there's not *as* much blood on me

Jason sighed "Hey don't be sad, she was a fighter to the end. I have lost many, we all are under stress. Ya just got here, so don't cry on me," he said as he patted his back and smiled.

@Mira1

Threat sighed "Peace is trying to get into my head lately, wants to kill the Italian," he yawned and looked at AJ "I haven't slept in a while, because I know she will do it while I am sleeping," the kid said trying not to fall asleep.

@Yappi

"Speakin of peace can I talk to the little guy?" I look through my bag and find a gallon that I never saw before

"I have a guy ties up in the woods, anyways I think I might have taken a hit to the frontal lobe.... After what threat said about me acting *drunker* the usual. Have you noticed anything different"

Adam shook his head, unable to fight back the tears. "J-just leave me, I will be fine..." He says and curls up on the pew.

Jason looked at him before going outside "Where the hell is Keon and Miya they should be back by now. Maybe they got kidnapped again, or Miya became a insane yandere," he said jokingly as he saw the tree where the guy was sitting and sat on the other side.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason looked at him before going outside "Where the hell is Keon and Miya they should be back by now. Maybe they got kidnapped again, or Miya became a insane yandere," he said jokingly as he saw the tree where the guy was sitting and sat on the other side.

[/QUOTE]
(What a coincidence...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back