• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nod and walk over to the woods. I get down and see a person(a bandit,not slashers) I sneak up on him and knock him out. I tie him to a tree and wait for him to wake up.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{where is everyone? So I can do something so my character is aknowledged}

[/QUOTE]
(Adam is sitting at one of the pews, Miya is hiding Keon in a building in the middle of the city.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
I nod and walk over to the woods. I get down and see a person(a bandit,not slashers) I sneak up on him and knock him out. I tie him to a tree and wait for him to wake up.
(Can I play the bandit!!! :3)

(Wasn't planning on it.)

A bandit was walking around, minding his own business when he was hit over the head. He fell to the ground. Next thing he knew, he was tied to a tree. He growled and struggled trying to escape, but fails miserably.

"Ha you look funny trying to escape,you happen to be apart of a larger group? I like to be nice a little bit before I have some fun"

He growls. "Why should I tell you." He glares still struggling. He seemed to be reaching for something in one of his pockets.

(Sorry watching horror movies lol)

I stab his hand and leave the knife in the tree through is hand "awe don't do that" I pull a gun from his pocket,unload it and stick the barrel in a knot of the tree. I then search his other pockets and disarm him. I take off his boots in case of boot knives "there disarmed,so let's have some fun shall we?" I get my combat knife out and start to carve little shallow cuts across his body making what seems to be artwork of some kind

(Ps it would be funny as hell if someone intruded during the torture)

He feels the blade enter his hand and screams. Watching as he disarms him. Only to scream louder when the knife was yanked from his hand. He bit his tough and growled as he slid the knife over him.

Adam heard the scream coming from the woods. Thinking it was a small child, or young woman he leaves the church to investigate only to see AJ cutting some random dude with a knife. "Do I dare ask..."

"Ahh you see,I used to enjoy not killing but on day I almost died and it clicked. I love it" I poke around his gut with the knife and stab towards his large intestine non fatally wounding him

"But I saw you as a chance to meditate, to be at peace so I took it and look at us now."

The bandit cringed and winced in pain. "Just kill me." He growled, moving around, trying to get himself stabbed. Now hoping for death.

Adam watched with interest. He felt bad for the bandit, but didn't want to risk getting himself killed by AJ. "Just kill the poor soul." Adam said, probably not being acknowledged.

"Oh no I'm not hurting you anywhere vital to life, just the places that hurt" I put a blank in the gun "here shoot yourself I'm going behind this tree" I hand him the gun and go where he can't fire at me

The bandit takes the gun and points it at his head. "You would like that wouldn't you..." He says quietly to himself, then points the gun away from him. "Might as well please you." He says and fired the gun, seeing it was a blank. He throws it to the ground.

Adam walked over and casually picks up the gun. He smiles and pretends to hand it to the bandint before putting it in his pocket. Willing to give it back to AJ, he walks to another tree and leans on it.

(Peace: I'm back bitches *flips off thread*, Threat: Hi everyone good to see ya, Chili: Ayy, cats time to get back in acton, Jason: Has keon got raped yet, Me: They won't leave me alone ;-;)

I walk back to the bandit "oh hey Adam,want to watch because this isn't for the faint of heart"

I get my knife back out and start to put deep cuts into the rest of his body without hitting anything vital and cutting a few pressure points

The bandit winces and screams loudly at the knife slicing through his pressure points. Biting his lip, causing blood to roll down his bouth.

Adam watches with interest, happily seeing the bandit getting tortured. It made him feel better about everything that had happened that day, running from the bandits, getting the bad news.

(Adam is watching a bandit get tortured by AJ. Keon is still being raped (he's been afk for a while.) Etc.)

I watch him bite his lip an I cut it off, so all he can do is scream. I then cut off his ear and throw it away. I take some whisky and start to pour it on him.

The bandit screams louder, attracting undead to their area. He spits at AJ still screaming. "Just fucking kill me..." He pleaded, now crying.

Adam killed the Zombies around quickly so he could go back to watching everything. He told his head at the bandit and pulls out his katana. "May I help?" He asks holding it to his side.

(Miya-I wish I was there to help... But I'm having my own fun ;) )

I use my finger, to get his tears and lick it. "Ahhh your tears taste great" I get the cloreform from my pack and start to get near him with a soaked rag "you want to go to sleep, it's all right here or I could shove this rag down your throat"

Jason got up from a pew and yawned "Damn, I shouldn't take those night scavenging. Alright so what do I get a insane girl,....why am I doing this shit. I hate everyone here and yet I love their company. They are all so wild and odd, makes me feel better, the children are the best. I can't leave threat just yet, still needs me," he said as he looked around and scratched his head 'where is everyone, am I alone...odd.'

(Anyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back