• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I don't mean to start at aegument, but how exactly did you find her if your last post (that I saw, I read through and could have missed if I did please quote it.) Was her blacking out. Miya covered up her tracks pretty well, in a large city like shown in the picture it would take a while (like a few days at least with only one person) to check every building to find them. It's not like she went into a single building right in front of the church.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam stops in front of the church, noticing that there seemed to have been people there at one time, or currently. He parks the bike, and pockets his keys. Keeping one hand on his katana that hung from his side. He didn't want to come off as rude so the first thing he did was knock on the church doors.

(@anyonee at the church)

Adam looked around, trying to find where the whistling was coming from. "I come in peace." He says with a chuckle then pulls out his katana. "As long as you guys do to..." His hoodie covered his face, making it hard for people to see anything but his silver looking eyes, and his mouth.

Mira1 said:
Adam looked around, trying to find where the whistling was coming from. "I come in peace." He says with a chuckle then pulls out his katana. "As long as you guys do to..." His hoodie covered his face, making it hard for people to see anything but his silver looking eyes, and his mouth.
Seeing the Katana, I took my hand off my knife and put my hands up in the air as a sign of peace.

"What's your purpose here?" I said. I thought about how wrong it was that I was being like this when it was only a few days ago that I was in the same position.

I sneak around the door an get behind the man, ready to off him if need be. I signaled that I was prepared to kill

Yappi said:
I sneak around the door an get behind the man, ready to off him if need be. I signaled that I was prepared to kill
I use my hand to signal AJ to go easy a moment without given anything away. And I waited for a response.

He smiles and sheaths his katana. "I'm looking for my sister." She says removing his hood. "Is she here?"

He raised an eyebrow and looks around for a moment. "Her name was Mira, she was probably with a Keon guy?" He scratches his head. "So do you know a Keon that knows a Mira?"

Mira1 said:
He raised an eyebrow and looks around for a moment. "Her name was Mira, she was probably with a Keon guy?" He scratches his head. "So do you know a Keon that knows a Mira?"
I look at AJ for guidance. He knew they existed but didn't know where they were. He tilted his head to nudge him to speak.

@Yappi

I poke his back "yea there apart of our group, Though we haven't see em in a but they are both very fun people" I smile

Mira1 said:
-=-=((You mean your dead character Mira right? Or did you mean your insane character Miya?))=-=-

He smiles and leans on the wall. "Oh what a relief! I thought she was dead." He said with a light sigh.

Mira1 said:
He smiles and leans on the wall. "Oh what a relief! I thought she was dead." He said with a light sigh.
"We haven't seen her... In a while. We can't make any guarantees" I stutter. In my mind I knew she was dead. "You probably should come in..."

I looked at AJ "yeah?"

@Mira1 @Yappi

Adam smiles. "That would be great actually." He says, but waits for approval to enter the church.

Kira woke up and went downstairs. She found it increasingly hard to speak without immense pain, so she stayed quiet. "Guys?" She finally said, hissing in pain."have you seen Keon?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back