• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldyoustfu said:
He laughed, but obliged anyway "C-o-r-i-o-l-a-n-o, kinda like Coriolanus from Shakespeare. My mother had a thing for literature. And what wouls your name be?" @Enmyira
"oh. Well, nice to meet youh. I amh Freya... and that other guy was my brotherh, Nick"

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
(Just if u didnt know Chika is eleven xP) Chika jumps as one of them shouts about beer. She raises an eyebrow and slowly backs away. These people kinda scared her.
@AidanCee @Yappi
"We'll check you out, excited about beer. Erm. Is it safe?! Is it safe to give a child beer. Or is it like, poisonous. I'll make an Irishman of you yet"

Chika blinks a couple times and takes another step away from the two. There crazy.. But they may know the others.. I wonder if they know where the church is.. But I dont know if there good... Or not..

@AidanCee @Yappi

"Ok well lets go ahead and crack one open when we get home" I flip my knife back into my pocket. I go in the direction of the church. "So Aiden we have 2 miles to talk,get to know each other"

Libra259 said:
Chika blinks a couple times and takes another step away from the two. There crazy.. But they may know the others.. I wonder if they know where the church is.. But I dont know if there good... Or not..
@AidanCee @Yappi
She can't be dangerous, Aidan thought, she's knee high to a grasshopper.

"Look, we live in a church... It's safe, I swear... You can come with us if you want?"

He looked down and realised how strange he must look. With his exposed midrift and leather jacket.

Yappi said:
"Ok well lets go ahead and crack one open when we get home" I flip my knife back into my pocket. I go in the direction of the church. "So Aiden we have 2 miles to talk,get to know each other"
"Sounds good to me... Hey, we can pretend we're just going for a walk.. Pretend none of this crazy stuff is happening around us?"

"Yup! We live there! You know it too?! Shall we? Shall we get the fuck out of here... Shit I mean frick!" He covered his mouth. Even Aidan was polite enough to not swear in front of a child.

"Hang on". He picked up some long sticks around his feet for his arrows... "Okay let's go"

Kira heard voices. Standing up, she grabbed a knife, and walked towards them. Slipping into the room, she hid in a dark corner, suddenly filled with strength. She made a motion to Keon to act like she wasn't there, silently flashing him the rather large knife, and her blade on her hip.

@Mira1 @Slasher999999999

Chicka chuckles at the guy. She'd heard more swearing than any eleven year old should. "Yeah! I came with the people who came from a mansion. Then I got lost." She explains.

@AidanCee @Yappi

Libra259 said:
Chicka chuckles at the guy. She'd heard more swearing than any eleven year old should. "Yeah! I came with the people who came from a mansion. Then I got lost." She explains.
@AidanCee @Yappi
"I've not been there long. I'm still getting to know everybody. I'm gonna be blunt, there are bad people knocking about. Very bad... But I'll do my best to protect you. Anyway... The church is Straight ahead a few miles then right at the road. Simple as fuck. Oh godammit"

"Nothing I must have heard something, haven't been completely up there since I got attacked. Vision gets blurry hearings wierd...that sort of thing"

Libra259 said:
Chika giggles a bit. "Miser your funny. Oh you can all me Chika by the way." She replies with a cute smile.
@AidanCee
"Aidan... I told you that didn't I. AJ, let's not get to hasty, if you heard something we've got to be careful. Chika... Why don't you walk just in front of us so we can see you?"

"But I have never stopped smiling since..or hell even want to drink. But I do feel a compulsion to kill bandits though"

Yappi said:
"But I have never stopped smiling since..or hell even want to drink. But I do feel a compulsion to kill bandits though"
"I'd kill every last one of this sons of biitttt... Sons of not very nice people if I could, every last fuc.. Fudging one."

"I wasn't listening.. You kinda freaked me out at first." Chika says bluntly then walks ahead of them. "But now your just funny." She cocks her head slightly to the left at the mention on bandits. "Are the bandits those people you were talking aboit before?"

@Yappi @AidanCee

Libra259 said:
"I wasn't listening.. You kinda freaked me out at first." Chika says bluntly then walks ahead of them. "But now your just funny." She cocks her head slightly to the left at the mention on bandits. "Are the bandits those people you were talking aboit before?"
@Yappi @AidanCee
"The very same bast.... Look. I swear. Sorry bout it. The very same bastards"

"I dont care.. Im eleven and I swear cuz thats basically all ive heard! Though I dont use the ones like the f word.. Yeahh.. Well whats up with these bandits?" Chika asks curiously.

@AidanCee @Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back