• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libra259 said:
"I dont care.. Im eleven and I swear cuz thats basically all ive heard! Though I dont use the ones like the f word.. Yeahh.. Well whats up with these bandits?" Chika asks curiously.
@AidanCee @Yappi
"The f words my favourite fuck fuckety fuck fuck fuck. The bandits the capture people... And they do things that I'm not going to tell an 11 year old... That's one piece of innocence you need to keep." Aidan turned to AJ " Not even their mothers would miss them"

Chika shrugs, "ah ok then.." She says and continues to walk. "Im guessing they've gotten some of your friends from the way you talk about them." She says.

@AidanCee

Libra259 said:
Chika shrugs, "ah ok then.." She says and continues to walk. "Im guessing they've gotten some of your friends from the way you talk about them." She says.
@AidanCee
"You could say that" Aidan Grimaced the thought "and who knows who's next"

Last edited by a moderator:
Chika just doesnt say anything yawning a bit. She looks around trying to make her surroundings familiar but it wasnt working. Everything looks the same.. Damn it.. She thought.

Libra259 said:
Chika just doesnt say anything yawning a bit. She looks around trying to make her surroundings familiar but it wasnt working. Everything looks the same.. Damn it.. She thought.
"You're doing great" I say to Chika. "Just keep going straight. We should be out of the woods soon. In fact... I can see it! I can see the road!"

Chika slightly chuckles at his enthusiasm. She knew she was young but everyone spoke to her as if she was five. She liked to think she was mature for her age buuttt she doesnt know anymore. "Thats greats.."

@AidanCee

Libra259 said:
Chika slightly chuckles at his enthusiasm. She knew she was young but everyone spoke to her as if she was five. She liked to think she was mature for her age buuttt she doesnt know anymore. "Thats greats.."
@AidanCee
"I did it I did it I did it" I victory danced slightly. "We all did it... Of course. Right on the road"

Skye was in front of the other two girls, leading them down the vacant road. On either side of her, empty cars laid broken down. It was obvious that scavengers had been through there before them. "Well there goes our chances of a get away vehicle." Kat grumbled behind her. "Not like you could drive it." Skye replied, brushing her hair back off her shoulder. Kylie snickered quietly at the two and continued to walk forward. "Ok, smartass. What are we even looking for? Hm?" Kat asked, sounding rather annoyed. "I'm not quite sure yet, but maybe we should be checking these cars just in case. They're bound to have something inside." Skye replied, ignoring Kat's tone.

Kat had begun to roll her eyes when she heard the echo of voices coming out of the forest. "What the hell is that?" she asked looking at the other two girls for answers. "We're being rampaged!" Kylie screamed, beginning to run for the hills. Before she could get very far, Skye grabbed her arm. "We definitely aren't being rampaged Kylie.". Kat turned around to see Kylie looking around frequently, "Then how do you explain that? Who just sings in the woods in the middle of the day in the middle of a time like this?" she asked, sounding a bit stupid.

Kylie waited for an answer and put her hands on her hips, staring out into the woods around them. "I say we check it out." Kat shrugged, and began walking forward. "Call me crazy, but I don't really see that as a good idea." Kylie yelled after her. Much to her surprise, Skye began to follow, looking back at her as if to say Are you coming? It was official, Kylie had been outnumbered, and she now followed behind the other two girls reluctantly.

@JPTheWarrior

They were singing a pop song. They were also dancing and smiling. Though alot of people wouldn't like the song, they couldn't deny that the harmony and teamwork of the group was really good. They were all smiling while they were singing @Lonelytaco

[media]

[/media]

"Holy shit, we're near the church!!! Bingo!" I pick up my pace slightly out of sheer excitement and relief and a little bit of fear. Sort of like runny up the stairs once the lights have been turned off. "And not a bandit in sight. I'd say that's a win for us"

@Libra259 @Yappi (when your phones alive)

JPTheWarrior said:
They were singing a pop song. They were also dancing and smiling. Though alot of people wouldn't like the song, they couldn't deny that the harmony and teamwork of the group was really good. They were all smiling while they were singing
[media]

[/media]
( xD my friends always sing that song)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back