• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mira, she went by Raven." He says, now looking quite unsure about whether his sister was alive or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I knew Raven and well,. Poor soul, she was kind and fun but now she came down with a bad case of death"

Yappi said:
"I knew Raven and well,. Poor soul, she was kind and fun but now she came down with a bad case of death"
(Why did I find this response so funny omg)

I was kind of taken aback by AJs way of breaking the news to the stranger.

"You better come inside." I said beconning Chika to follow us too.

@Libra259

Adams expression fell cold. "That's not funny." He growls ang grabs AJ by the shirt. Noticing what he had done he let go of it and dropped his head, then went inside the church.

"You better sit down, mate" I said to Adam.

"Chika, welcome to the Church!!! I thought your entrance was going to be happier than this." I lowered my voice so Adam couldn't hear. " We'll party later. With beer". I wink and turn to Adam again.

"I I don't know what to say. I'm I'm sorry. AJ.. hhelllpp"

@Libra259 @Mira1 @Yappi

Adam reluctantly sat down at one of the pews, keeping to himself. It was obvious be didn't want to to bothered at that minute.

(I gtg, be back later!)

Enmyira said:
((Did I miss anything?))
(AJ and I have found Chika... And Adam has come to find his sister Myra. Who he's just found out is dead)

Yappi said:
"beers in my pack, I'm heading back out." I lay the beer down as step out the door
"Where the f... Oh he's gone.... It's like trying to keep a Lion on a pen that guy." I grab a beer and slump on a pew.

Enmyira said:
((Did I miss anything?))
(And Miya has Keon captured. But he's afk so I needed to make a new char to use while he isn't here.)

Brianna Ackerman]{where is everyone? So I can do something so my character is aknowledged} [/QUOTE] (I'm at church. But k dunno where everyone else is IIH Oh and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32178-enmyira/ said:
@Enmyira[/URL] I might be asleep by the. But if not I'll "attend")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back