• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PixieDusts said:
Daisie growled lightly as the heat poured onto her face. The short girl laied there, no shade, not water, just the heat. She pressed her face into Scarlet's chest and let out a small whimper. Her heart started pounding out of her chest as she clenched her stomach in pain.
(No zombie shit... I'm not home yet...)
-=-=((How tall is Daisie?))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldyoustfu said:
He smirked slightly, shaking his head "I'm fine, one of these assholes shot me yesterday." Coriolano extended his hand, making direct eye contact with Freya "My name's Coriolano, even though people here have found much better nicknames like 'asshole', 'fuck tard', and 'bitch'." @Enmyira
Lol sorry I was studying
She reached to shake his hand. "Sorry, could you say your name a bit slower?"

It's been atleast 2 hours now, I'm far from the church. I can't find it anywhere. I decide to set up a camp, I have all the meds and I can start a fire with the beer I have. I start to set up a camp.

Chika frowns as she circles the forest for the tenth time. "Oh come on! Where the heck did I go?! Where is the church??" She shouts and frowns. The small girl looks around the forest with a grumble.

Libra259 said:
(Sure she's lost as hell xP)
(I'll find ya.)

Bore Aidan looked down at his newly made bows. 20 wasn't going to be enough for the types of shitstorms that had been happeneing. So he stood up. And without a word to anyone he went out.

The wood wasn't a long walk. Slightly on edge he turned at every crack. His hand was firmly on his knife. The woods was bright enough to seem safe if you kept your wits about you.

Aidan went deep. He kept his sense of direction by just going straight. But then he heard and saw someone, a woman by the looks of things.

This could be one of those bandits..., he thought. He grasped his knife and put his mental guard up. But the girl looked lost, not a bandit

"Hello, are you okay?"

@Libra259

I climb a tree and look around, the church tower is atleast 2 miles away. I put out my fire and move in that direction. I take some antibiotics and keep moving. But I see two people, I move around them and sneak upp the man readying my knife ready to strike

@AidanCee @Libra259

Yappi said:
I climb a tree and look around, the church tower is atleast 2 miles away. I put out my fire and move in that direction. I take some antibiotics and keep moving. But I see two people, I move around them and sneak upp the man readying my knife ready to strike
@AidanCee @Libra259
Aidan hears someone sneaking and spins round and holds his knife out Holding out a protective arm.

"AJ! It's you!! What are you doing here?!"

Libra259 said:
Chika looks around sensing a presense. So these guys know each other?.. A confused look washes over her face.
@AidanCee @Yappi
Seeing this girl confused nudged Aidan to explain but not too much. He didn't know who she was and didn't want to give their settlement up in case she was dangerous.

"My names Aidan, this here is AJ.. We're... Friends". He winced slightly because he wasn't sure if AJ would call their relationship "friendship".

I recoil in shock to see its my good friend "I got some medicine for everyone and some beer but I was chased by some fast ones"

Yappi said:
I recoil in shock to see its my good friend "I got some medicine for everyone and some beer but I was chased by some fast ones"
"YOUVE GOT BEER YOU ABSOLUTE STAR" Aidan clapped his hand over AJ.. "oh and medicine is good too!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back