• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muffles screams of help and agony could be heard as undead approached him. He struggles more hearing the moans of the Zombies.

Peace giggled "Your becoming more of a psychotic drunk and I absolutely love it. Most of the people here are dull, ESPECIALLY that innocent Lexi who Threat has a crush on. I hate her the most" it said, putting efficiency on especially.

@Yappi

Enmyira said:
She leaned into his side and sighed. "I just...don't really like children... I blame...blame my pappa..." she mumbled quietly, only enough for him to hear.
Nick walked into the church with a heavy pack on his back. Even though they had plenty of supplies down in the cave store rooms, he thought it would be best to get more. Freya had managed to find some gardening things, as well as some seeds and plants to splice. She came into the church and stopped mid-step. It was... mayhem. And why was everyone still up top when the basement was prepared with beds and a small cooking pit.. she and Nick and been working tirelessly to help make everyone comfortable... but it seemed they didn't even notice... they were too busy always fighting-and what she assumed was yelling- at eachother.

@Kuroko

@anyonee in/by the church
"Oh. no problem with that. Kay, i'ma gonna stay with you for a while, so what ya doing?" Kuro said, then kissed her on the cheek. this was great for him, and he blushed while smiling as he rested next to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason sliced the zombies and then decided to lift the sack seeing the bloodied and broken man "Oh my god are you OK," he asked looking at the man.

@Mira1

I walk outside, "come on peace let's go ahead and see the guy I got" I see Jason untying him "shit Jason found him"

Kuroko said:
"Oh. no problem with that. Kay, i'ma gonna stay with you for a while, so what ya doing?" Kuro said, then kissed her on the cheek. this was great for him, and he blushed while smiling as he rested next to her.
Her eyes bulged and she blushed. Shhe squirmed and fidgited, not knowing what to do! "W--i.. um.. I wa...was going to...to draw..." she nervously stammered.

@Kuroko

Enmyira said:
Her eyes bulged and she blushed. Shhe squirmed and fidgited, not knowing what to do! "W--i.. um.. I wa...was going to...to draw..." she nervously stammered.
"Awww, your so cute when flustered."Kuro siad, looking at what she's drawn so far. "I'll be doing that more from now on."

I walk to the man who Jason rescued. With a grin of my face "holy shit Jason what happened too him" I go to him and untie his hands

@White Shamrock

Kuroko said:
"Awww, your so cute when flustered."Kuro siad, looking at what she's drawn so far. "I'll be doing that more from now on."
She blushed and her heart hammered. 'Did he..s..say...more!?' She thought to herself. She was slightly frozen in place until he leaned to look at her work. It was a delicate charcoal sketch of a sparrow that wasn't quite finished yet. It didn't fit the personality she exhibited to everyone else... but to Kuro.. it would make more sense.

@Kuroko

Jason glared before pinning AJ on the tree "WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. WRONG. WITH. YOU," was all he said, he kept a tight hold around AJ's neck and the tree, not strangling but keeping him on the tree.

@Yappi

I laugh "Wrong? You mean right" I continue to laugh crazily "he was a bandit so I tied him up and did this...ask Adam he saw it ALL" I laugh even more

Jason used his full force to hit his back against the tree. He then dragged him by the collar, and went to get rope, after that he tied AJ up, he then flipped the chair upside down. Jason grabbed some tape and tied it around the tree with AJ "Welcome to Jason boot camp, i'll be your instructor," he said lighting a cigarette.

@Yappi

"Hah,you know what the funniest part is.... By the time I was half way through he was BEGGING me to kill him. I gave him a gun with a blank loaded and he would have shot himself, his face when he realized it wouldn't be over JUST yet" I keep a insane grin on my face as I sit there tied up

The bandit struggles on the tree and groans silently. Ready for everything to end. He had been through so much already, he didn't know what would happen to him next. He could hardly breath through the blood that continued to try and strangle him. "H-help m-me..."

Jason sighed "Welp, I shouldn't torture you but I need to punish you so, Peace torture him for me. You can't kill him but just torture," he said before grabbing the man and asking softly "What do you need," he stroked his back.

@Yappi @Mira1

The bandit tried to speak. Nothing came out of his mouth but a splatter of blood. His eyes rolled back into his head as he blacked out. His head hung ad the bindings to the tree held him up.

@White Shamrock

"DONT TRUST HIM,HE WILL TRY AND KILL YOU" I yell to Jason

I look down at peace "peace, do what ya gotta but don't hurt anything that will take a while to grow back. I am in the right here Jason just doesn't understand"

"Jason so you really think torture will change me, i have been through it before and I will again and I will get out alive and do the same thing to another bandit who I feel deserves it"

I look at the bandit and admire my work, the lines drew in Crimson made a butterfly with a pattern that a god couldn't rival.

Jason sighed before shooting a bullet a little higher than AJ's head "YOU INSENSITIVE BASTARD, next time i'll rip something that won't grow back," he said before grabbing a water and poring it on the bandit trying to see if he was alive.

@Yappi @Mira1

Peace smiles and stabs a knife into his leg "I promise to not kill, or rip anything off," the kid said before grabbing his hand and started to play a knife game "I saw this on YouTube don't worry." The kid said giggling as it went.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back