• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He chuckles to himself, unable to keep a straight face. "It fine, I know where it is!" He says happily, nudging her slightly. "So, how many have you killed?" He asks, referring to the Zombies.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
"im not the romantic type so, that doesn't scare me" i take the knife and keep it bloody in my sheath

Layla growled and wrapped her hand up. She smiled at the blood and walked out, holding the bat, bags, and was wrapped up in the coat she found.

"Men all around the church, ive been living in these woods for a year now" i stay up in the tree "I could rush in there with my shotguns take out 4 of them" I scope out the place "A well placed bear trap could do wonders" i continue to scope out everyone

Jason tipped his hat and looked at the new girl and smiled "Howdy mam, names Jason Grim. We've been having a lot of people come here lately," he extended his hand, and looked around, pulling out his machete with the other.

@PixieDusts

(Sorry just got here ;- ;)

Javisco would grin and stab her and gut open her stomach allowing her intenseness and organs to spill out and be visible (If you don't have a strong stomach then don't read this)

Javisco would stuff his hand into her open wound and grab hold of a the large intenseness. He would bring the organ to his mouth and bite into it shivering from the warmth and taste of it. He would start to wolf down the organ with glee. His eyes would seem to glow slightly as he releished in the taste of her organs. He would continue to eat the organ he would then get bored and throw it away, he would then start to rummage through her corpses and start to eat her stomach, liver and kidneys enjoying the unique taste each one of them had. He would then see her breast and grin more and would lean down and start to eat her breast relishing in the taste of her flesh and milk sacks.

Chika giggles a bit. Then puts a finger to her chin. "Ah hm.. Let me think.." She says and begins to count on her fingers until she ran out of fingers. "I lost track.." She replies with a sheepish grin. "How about you?"

@Mira1

I slink off he tree and sneak up on a Archer. I hold up both my shotguns at him "your going to tell me how many people are in your group and your going to let me into the church"

@AidanCee

Yappi said:
I slink off he tree and sneak up on a Archer. I hold up both my shotguns at him "your going to tell me how many people are in your group and your going to let me into the church"
I turn around and see the two shotguns and gulp. But then I rember that I'm not going to be like that anymore.

"You what?!" I sneer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back